Mornington Crescent anyone?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bond Street (was also in the title of a David Bowie song - Maid of Bond Street). Firefox....WHAT pattern? I saw the names you mentioned on a map of the underground, and didn't see any pattern. :):D8) Now...in the middle of the map, there is a section that looks a bit like a bottle on its side... :drinking: Is that close?

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

prints out underground map an stares at it blankly am i missing some thing?, can some one comfirm the correct stations so far? later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

We weren't playing the extended rules but since no one has played Aldwich, Tower Hill or Victoria, I guess we are now! Lewisham

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

While I've ridden the London underground a number of time, I haven't the slightest idea what you guys are doing (outside of the fact that you're trying to follow a subway route from one point to another by naming all of the points inbetween). How about someone explaining the rules to us "foreigners"?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.