What have you bought recently

Francis

Bert from 2002-05-04:

GREAT pairs you got!! What size are you? And in which part of Sverige are residing?

Thank you Bert.

I have size 39-41 (European). 39 are more for some of the sneakers but in high heels I have 40-41 (or rather 8.5 US - 9 US since that is the marked size of the shoes).

I live in the vicinity of Stockholm, that's how close you'll get right now...

I really don't care much about hockey either but tonight we do have a game and I bet you that we will win. :smile:

VM-guld...VM-guld...VM-guld

(Hardly likely but hope is all I've got)

Texboots from 2002-05-04:

Thighhighs...really nice collection. I especially like your emphasis on black thigh high boots.

Thank you too, and you are very welcome over to us. I agree with you that we hear very little from Norway. I know that the Buffalo-boots (the platauesneakers) are very strong there so there might not be room for any heels in theire closets!?.

By the way, I've actually bought most of my stilletto high heels from the States. Both from E-bay and other sources. They are much cheaper that way. As an example; my thigh highs with 5" heel costs around 300$ in a store in Sweden. I paid a total of 50$ (including Airfreight, plus customs charge) from USA.

It's also very hard to get hold of some nice heels in a regular store, at least over here. I don't like the fashion of today with blade heels extremly pointed toes.

My favourite boots: Bronx Scarlet Hi, as in my avatar.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic