Quick pics: Red 6.5 and black 7 inch

Laurieheels

PJ:-) Steve B:-) I don't really care what method the girls use when wearing heels with their jeans, as I am still going to give them a long hard look anyway. Example in point--- I went today to get my state drivers license renewed for 4 more years. After pulling my number out of the machine and looking at the electronic number on the wall, I discovered that there were 35 people waiting their turn before me. I knew that it would be a long wait until my number came up to get my photo taken and I had forgotten to bring a book along. About this time, 2 young girls walked in, got their numbers and sat 2 chairs away from me. I automaticaly checked to see what they had on their feet as I always do that when running across any females in my travels. Now I suddenly realized that my long wait was going to be a lot more interesting after all. One of the girls, (a pretty young lass at that), was wearing a long jeans skirt with a side split and a pair of high heeled boots under it. The boots were round brown patent toes and a brown patent heel of about 4" high, and the rest of the boot was a brown leather material. The heels were broad at the top, got skinnier through the middle, and belled out near the bottom to a ½" square tip. And what a delicious sound they made on the lino covered concret. UM! UMMM! After the girl sat down, the split in the skirt revealed that the boots were ankle high and paired with a neutral nude color of hose. She was the only one in the place that had a pair of heels on and did make my afternoon go much faster than it would have normally. You never know what great heel sights you may run across in your travels. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Shoot Laurie,seven inches.!! :D Now that must take some doing.

Thanks for sharing.. :)

jim

btw, the fall colours in your pic are spectacular.Where I live we just don’t get that kind of autumn display. Mind you, I’m not up to my derriere in winter snow either..

No I'm definately a boot man! I agree with the partially covered heel but I have seen the clam digger look carried off very sexily. Perhaps I'm just confused!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Dr. Shoe:-) When I go out street-heeling, then I am definitely a boot man also. There is nothing that feels better to me than a good fitting pair of boots with a heel under them. But, when I go out as Dawn, then it can be boots, pumps, or Mary-Janes, depending what co-ordinates with my current out-fit at the time. Cheers--- Dawn HH

The walking is slow. Having the ability to straighten up while standing in them is the first step, the second is balancing while doing that. The third step, maintaining balance while walking, is something I am still practicing. The whole thing comes down to forming neurons into a pattern and having it become natural. The more one has to think, the slower it is. I have to focus on the balance a lot, and thus I am slow, with smaller steps. As time progresses, my brain will write neural software for walking in such high heels, kind of like an expansion pack if you will, and then I'll be able to go faster until I walk pretty much like I would in lower heels. maybe with a smaller stride, but certainly appearing more fluid. :-?

RubberVicki:-) I haven't seen you posting here for a while. It's good that you are with us again. Laurieheels:-) You are certainly an amazing girl with what you are able to accomplish with your heels. A true Goddess of high heels. Cheers--- Dawn HH