Quick pics: Red 6.5 and black 7 inch

Laurieheels

I just thought I would share with everyone. I know I have not posted a lot of late, and it is coming up on paying for server time, so...

Red patent heels with 6.5 inch heels

Posted Image

Black patent heels with 7 inch heels

Posted Image

Something to share with regard to the accomplishments I've made while not posting as much.

:D

super photos. glad to see you back. although the time that you were gone seems to have paid. those 6.5 red pumps and 7 in black patent pumps are just gggrrrreeeaaattt. how far can you walk in either pair? sure would love to see a closer pic of them :D

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

Laurie, Great pics. I am especially happy, I feel as though some thing has been accomplished. I think you will know what I mean. Hopefully one day soon you will be able to wear them out on the town. Though you did say once that Calgary didnt have a place to wear such shoes or did you mean Calary didnt didnt have some one to wear them with. Jeff

Some of you, I suspect, will be pleased to know that there is another potential 'seven-incher' here. Whenever I see someone like Laurie wearing them with such ease and poise I have to confess to being envious. I have to be sure that I shall be able to wear them at least once or twice a week, as I can't afford to buy shoes that are going to stay in a cupboard for most of the time, but as I become more comfortable in 61/2" I shall look towards going higher. I just wish that they were available when I was twenty years younger!

THUD!!!!! (Sound of jaw hitting the floor) :) Very nice laurie, great back grounds. Whew!! Why is it getting hot in here??!! :D

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I should have remembered some lipstick, it would have added a bit more to the overall photos. JeffM, well, it's been an ongoing project and I made it, and for those who have encouraged it all this time, such as yourself, it is nice to be able to share the results. Anne_Louise, you can make it if you wish. Once 6.5 is common place, get a pair at 7 inches, wear them while lying down, to leg raises, just try standing in them with something to balance on, and focus on that before the walking. Everything will fall into place after that. I am still working out the walk in those heels myself, after all. Everything in good time. :D As far as close up pictures go, well, that's why I stick photos in the member's section on Jenny's web page. :) Hey, we need to pay for the server and other things these days, and the sponsor stuff is doing nothing. I need to do some work on that front, I think...

Yes definitely lipstick Laurie. A good excuse for another set of pics, this time with lipstick and heels. How about next week end? The chant has started. Laurie, lipstick and heels Laurie, lipstick and heels Laurie, lipstick and heels And for just those doubters who thought Laurie's heels were buried in the mud ah la Archenemy, some pics on a hard surface this time. Just having a dig guys. :) To Anne Louise, of all the people in all of SW England there must be some one you know who knows some with a digital camera. Nothing like a bit of pressure eh? :D Jeff

Funnily enough I was recently sent some photos which were taken of a group of people I was addressing – with, of course, a back view of me in some of them. I’m just everso prim and proper – long summer skirt, nothing at all glamorous, but I was wearing some 51/2” beige ankle-straps, so I might decide to post one if I can make sure other people are eliminated from the picture. I have some sort of editor on the computer, so I shall have to play about with it and see what I can do.

I'll have to admit, I have been quite minimalist about make up the last few months. Foundation, some mascara, lip gloss at best. It's some sort of phase, certainly. I suspect it has to do with not wishing to be up quite so early for work, thus needing a make up regiment that requires less work. :D With the approach of Halloween and the chance to Goth it up for make up, I might just reverse the trend! I will see about doing a few more pictures on solid ground next weekend, and I will try for more makeup. Bright red pumps, bright red lipstick? Maybe.

I swear that Laurie gets cuter as she ages. I'm looking forward to seeing some Halloween themed pictures from Laurie. Maybe Laurie in an "Elvira" costume? :D Any chance of seeing Laurie wearing jeans with those 6"+ heels? If possible, please don't fold the cuffs upward like others have done. I think partially covered heels look sexy. Thank you Laurie.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

How a photo with jeans down, and one with jeans up? :D That makes everyone happy for their preferences. As far as an Elvira look, probably not. I'm not endowed in that particular area. Legs are my thing, not breasts. I need to get some more pictures with stockings on, as well. Now that the colder weather is around, it's time to stock up on stockings and wear them a lot more.