My newest pumps

Steve B

I was curious if anyone else has Pleaser pumps. I acquired a pair of (what else?) black 5-inch stilettos of this name brand, and I must say I am impressed. They are a bit tight in the toe area although they are loosening up some, but what I can't get over is the incredible flexibility the sole has. It even has a serrated surface! The vamp is very low cut and I find that my heels hardly ever pop out while walking. In fact, I can crouch down and lean forward until my knees are touching the floor, and the shoes stay put. Plus the material feels softer than on my other pumps. Of course, I can and do slip my feet out of them a lot. Well, the right foot is no problem. My left foot, being slightly longer, needs some more practice. These shoes are a joy to walk in.

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!

I couldn't agree more. Pleaser is one of my favorite brands as almost anything I've bought from them looks and fits me very well. I know the pumps you're talking about and although I love them, I wish I could find the same ones with ankle straps. They do stay put rather well as it is, but the added insurance would be nice if I ever street heel in them. Not to mention that I think ankle straps make any shoe look better.