New Shoe Pics

sscotty727

All,

I finally got around to taking some pics (you can see my new aviator!).

Anyway, here is a pair of shoes I wore this weekend to my wife's nieces 21st birthday party. I had on my long jeans so no one could see them (her mom knows so I showed her, she thinks they are cool)

Posted Image

Next up, here are a pair of shoes I am planning on wearing this weekend. We have to take my sister-in-law to the car dealership where she got her car (100miles away, better service/deal there). Anyway, we will probably go shopping, chucky cheese, etc after. Again, long jeans except these might make some noise.

Posted Image

Hope you all like them!

Thanks,

Scotty

4" Pumps

Posted Image

I like these in particular, but then, I'm a nut for pumps anyway! And the ankle chain made for a nice touch! :D Could you tell us more about those shoes?

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Well, they are 4" pumps, US Size 11, by Janate. I got them from an auction on Ebay earlier this year. I carry them in the car with me and change into them after work and then wear them when I stop and get gas. I am planning on wearing them with my long jeans this week when I go to dinner with my sister-in-law. Anything else? Scotty

I have a pair of those same Jante 4" black pumps, size 11 as well! They are as classic a pump as you'll ever find. However, I find myself gravitating to 5-inchers more and more, especially with these Pleasers. In fact, I'm wearing them as I type this message. I LOVE them!!

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!

I've never actually worn the pumps (any of them) in public. I was going to do a dinner with my sis-in-law this week, but cancelled it because both of us are sick. I may retry convincing my wife to go to dinner with me (she is shy/embarrised about the thin heeled pumps). Also, I plan on wearing them to the drug store tonight (they have carpeting so the sound won't be a big deal). As far as the block heel shoes/boots, never got a response, positive or negative. Scotty

• 2 weeks later...

I wore these today to work with my long jeans. No one said a word. A couple of people this morning I think might have been looking, but no one said a word and I wasn't treated differently at all. Maybe I will start wearing these on Fridays with my longer jeans.

Scotty

Posted Image

Sscotty727:-) That's quite a collection of shoes and boots that you have there and they show up great in your pics. Some for street-heeling and some for the home use. A collection to be envied by some of the posters here. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Well, they are 4" pumps, US Size 11, by Janate. I got them from an auction on Ebay earlier this year. Scotty

I just got myself a pair of Jante pumps in black via an eBay auction, and yes, they fit quite well. I hope to have a pic of me in them in a couple of days! :-?

Hi Jeff, I saw your pumps, very nice! I am not ready to wear anything like that in public (well, I plan on wearing heels for dinner out with my sister-in-law, that is another thread). I have two pair of Janate, a 4" and a 5". They are VERY comfortable. I also have an older pair of Ellie that is in my aviator. They are about a 4.5", the highest/easiest to walk in (I still don't walk too well in the 5", I can walk, but you can also tell I am wearing heels). Only thing is they are a size 10 and I am a size 11, so I can't wear them for TOO long. Still they are also very comfortable heels. Maybe I will get another pair one of these days. Scotty

Hello, Scotty! Thanks for the kind words. I'm going to see about getting a pair of Jante pumps with 5 inch heels, just to see what that's like as I've previously never worn anything that high before. Should be pretty interesting.

Hey Jeff,

No problem and they look very good on you. Too bad it is so taboo for men to wear pumps everywhere.

The only thing I will add is to make sure you like the color before you buy them. I got white 5" but got tired of the white and wished I had gotten black. I used a marker to make them black, but up close you can tell. I posted a picture of them above but here it is again.

Posted Image

I now pretty much use them for sleeping in (yes, I like sleeping in pumps) and use the 4.5" Ellie ones for walking around in since they are alot easier to walk in.

Please post pics of the 5" if and when you get them!

Scotty

Well, black is my favorite color, so that's what I went for. After all, there's nothing sexier than black pumps! And yes, I'll post a pic after I get them! :-?

I have never owned a pair of suede shoes or boots even though Mickey keeps telling me that the suede materials used today are quite different than the materials used years ago. I prefer all leather products. Suede just never rang my bell. Suede is big right now everywhere, in all types of clothing, which is great for other people, just not my bag. To each his/her own. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

To answer the question: No! They're not mine. I saw them on eBay and wanted to bid on them but forgot what time the auction closed and missed bidding. Oh well, another pair will come along before long. :-?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Talking about EBay,I found these pumps up for auction a few minutes ago.Altho a bit severe in their styling I do like them alot.

Couldn't think where I would wear them or for that matter what I would wear them with....but wear them I could. :D

If I could have my druthers, I would prefer the stiletto heel in black. :-?

Posted Image

Trouble is, they want the best part of $US500 for them.. :wink:

jim