Really big cat :)

Blanche88:-) Mickey68 would like to know your cats name, age, and weight. Is he a Tom? Is he an indoor or outdoor cat? You must be really feeding him good for him to have grown to that size. He is the biggest cat that we ever saw. JBMajoor:-) You may think that he is a tiger, but he is just a CAT!!! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

You know the old joke about "where does a 250 Lb cat sit in your house? Anywhere he wants to" I bet that cat can do some really serious damage to a pair of new shoes.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Okay, I showed the picture to my sister, and we went web surfing and searching. The cat is real. The woman is average size. Wha? How? No way! Is that what you are saying? Well, before you go all out here... It's not a joke, it is a real cat. The breed is Manx Coon, they can be quite big. The cat weighs 24 pounds. Keep in mind, stretched out and with fur all fluffy it looks really big. We found other pictures of the same woman and the cat, and pictures of the cat and his sister sitting on a 2 person couch, taking up both seats. So it is not a regular variety of house cat, it is a very specific breed that can be very long and fluffy and thus look huge as well as be huge. Kewl, huh?

I think the proper term for the breed is MAINE Coon Cat, not "Manx Coon" (if it were a cross between a Manx and a Maine Coon Cat, it would probably be tail-less.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Laurieheels:-) That cat goes almost as much weight as my Standard Dachshund which weighs in at 28 lbs. No wonder that it takes up one whole cushion on a 2 seat couch. It is so good to see that you are once again posting, Laurie! Bubba136:-) As I travel around the country, I have also heard people referring to a cat as a "Pussy Cat". When people call a cat and they don't know the animals name, they usually say "Here, Puss, Puss, Puss", or "Here, Kitty, Kitty". I have also heard one man refer to another man as a "Pussy" in place of the word "Wimp". Cheers--- Dawn HH

thats a BIG cat! speaking of dashunds we lost Meesha (a black and tan 6 yo female and Fritz a 10 year, 5 month and 2 day old tan Minuature dashunds with in a fortnight of each other :D meesa had canine sacculitis ( the sacs in her bottom that digs hace but don't use anymore because they are domesticated got infected and kept getting infected the vet said we could have them surgically removed but she could be incontinent, and the op was very $$$$, so we hed her put down, a fortnight later, Fritz had to be put down, he had a very long life and they both had been spoilt rotten, so it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. we have a cat called "gizmo" she has a lovely temerment, sut she isn't as big as that cat!! later, TXT-1

TXT-1:-) I'm sorry to hear that you lost 2 of your Dachunds nearly at the same time. The little weiner dogs have an infinity to worm their way into your family life very quickly. When you lose one, sometimes it is like losing a family member. My little Dachund loves to "Hang" with "Dad" when I come home from work. She's my little "Buddy". She also loves to sing. Cheers--- Dawn HH