My Latest Purchase!

JeffB

I just ordered a pair of these sharp looking pumps from Sexy Shoes:

Posted Image

The pair I ordered was in navy since I only have one pair in that color and I need to diversify. The heel is 3 1/2 which, if measured from the back probably comes close to, or exceeds four. One thing I found interesting about the Sexy Shoes website is that you can pay for your order via PayPal which was what I did since I have an account. I'll keep everyone appraised of what happens once I get my order.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I have a pair almost identical to those. My wife bought them for me 5 or 6 years ago. Classic red pumps with 4" stiletto heels. Basic pumps, I think they're called. :D Wish you well wearing them at work, Jeff. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks for the kind words. I forgot to mention in the original post that those pumps are also wide width, which is important to me in terms of the comfort factor since most of the offerings from Sexy Shoes are in medium width. It'll be interesting to see how well those shoes fit. :D

Just thought I'd let everyone know those new pumps arrived on Friday. I wasted no time trying them on and the fit was perfect as was the overall look of the shoe. I'll be wearing them at the office on Monday and will have a pic to display for all to see. Stay tuned!

Heh! Well, that IS my goal! :D if I were a size 11, I'd already have more shoes than I'd know what to do with!

As promised, here's a pic of me in my new navy pumps from Sexy Shoes:

Posted Image

For this occasion, I wore ALL navy, including my hosiery and underwear. The shoes fit well and were quite comfortable. Oh, and they looked sexy too! And, as usual, my co-workers liked the new shoes! All in all, a good day! But then, ANY day in heels is a good day! :D

• 2 weeks later...

JeffB:-) You look fantastic in your all navy out-fit with your new sexy shoes navy pumps. I particularly like that short sleeved shiny navy shirt you have on. It stands out over all with that out-fit and adds a distinctive touch. Love the shoes. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Many thanks for the kind words. The navy pumps worked out quite well and were a treat to wear. That particular style from Sexy Shoes comes in several other colors. They might have something else that will intrigue me! :-?

Nice shirt, JeffB!

I'm thinking of buying a few off the women's rack, myself, but they always add a touch here or there which just shouts "female clothing!"

Thanks, gene! I've got that smae style shirt in several other colors including black, red, olive and brown. It's very dressy without being feminine. It's a favorite of mine to wear during the summer months. :-?