New styles for fall

loveheel

Nine west has a nice overview of the styles for Fall. Seems like there are a lot of HH shoes with accents of men's shoes and clothing. Maybe a goot time for guys wearing heels to come out of the closet.

http://www.ninewest.com/s?namespace=static&origin=main.jsp&event=whatshot.view&ep_tag=feature3

Here are some styles I particulary like

The front of this T-strap sandal would really appear like a men's shoe

Posted Image

Here are two lace-up boots. Lace-up seems to be big this year

Posted Image

Posted Image

LoveHeel,

Thanks for the pics. I am mostly a Boot Guy, But I do like t-straps and chunky heels. The one you posted is a Great Shoe.

BUT ! ! The largest size available is 10 :D

I find plenty of boots that I like in size 11 or 12, But it seems I never find a nice t-strap in these sizes.

But as we know, Nine West does a quite a few size 12's now.

Gary0618

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

I find the heel measurments on that site very odd.. is this supposed to be a 3" heel?

Posted Image

looks more like 4" to me... maybe they measure them at the center of the heel and not at the back? :D

If measured from the back, that's definitely four inches. No doubt about it!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I know that Nine West's site claims the heel on this shoe is only 3"

Posted Image

I have a pair and the heel height as measured in the back of the heel is 3.5". The moral of the story? I would question Nine West's measurements, and maybe even add .5" to their stated heel heights.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Heels are higher for larger sizes, so the most popular size has a heel height around 3 inches, but larger sizes would be 3.5 I love lace up boots, and if Nine West is carrying them, chances are good I might be able to get a pair. (The paypal is pretty low for ordering off the net these days) Boots boots boots...

Posted Image

Please, don't torture me by displaying Nine West pumps! I love their shoes but they only go up to size 11! AAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I love lace up boots, and if Nine West is carrying them, chances are good I might be able to get a pair. (The paypal is pretty low for ordering off the net these days)

The boots in the 2nd photo look great! I really hope you can swing a pair,they would suit you for sure.

I get the feeling you have bought boots made by these guys before,if so,how have you found the fit,and are they true to size?

Can you get Nine West localy Laurie or must they be ordered from CONUS ???

jim

I've tried them on, they're good if they have a size 11 when the heel is 3 inches or above, for me anyway. There are places that carry Nine West, but not an exclusive store as far as I know. It may take some research and leg work to track down the boots here. But I will give it a try in October.

Htj101, Vancouver, huh? I won't be back there until February, so that may not help me. I can see the more fashionable boots going there and the ugly ones going to Calgary, since the weather there is so much easier to deal with in the winter. So fashion can come before keeping warm and not slipping on ice when the thermometer freezes from the cold. :D heehee

• 4 weeks later...

Shoes for all budgets, according to the e-mail. Elle.com has an extensive review of shoes on their site:

http://www.elle.com/article.asp?article_id=5478&section_id=5

The Justin boots are in my budget, barely, and I do have some like that. The mules I picked out on the first page were $880 though. Not in my budget, but they surely don't have my size, either.