Katie Couric vs. Diane Sawyer

e

I used to think it was no contest between Katie Couric and Diane Sawyer for best legs on the morning news shows. But this week I've noticed that Katie is back to wearing her 5 inch pumps Monday and Diane was right with her this morning. Is the high heel "war" escalating? I'd say the audience wins.

Who?

Why, the ravishing Miss Couric of course...

Posted Image

e is referring to state-side folks who are treated every morning to sights such as this (and better)

Posted Image

And of course, the definition of elegence, the very lovely Ms. Sawyer...

Posted Image

Both of them often give interviews where their legs and awesome heels are rarely out of camera shot.

But if we're talking about the lovely ladies of US news, I say no one tops the nightly goddess.

All hail Rudi....

Posted Image

Lovely way to start your morning!

I read an interview with Diane Sawyer in a fashion mag. She stated she either wears flats, or 4" heels. Nothing in between. And she stated that she prefers the heels!

Great Lady!

Gary0618

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

I'd love to see Katie dangle one of those shoes from her foot during an interview. Not that that would ever happen.......A few years ago, Katie was quite the dipper and dangler on tv. (I taped many episodes) Then some Jerk started a web site focusing on Katies shoe play.This lasted for several months and Poof! the web site was closed down and No more shoe play, Go figure.

Love those heels!

Katie is pitite. About 5'2" or so. Diane Sawyer is taller. About 5''8" or so (estimates). Having seen both of them in person, they are both very pretty women and their looks are enhanced by the fashionable way they dress, including perfect shoes to match their outfits and stature.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I'll post a pic of Laurie Dhue, Patty Ann brown and the other Babes at Fox News soon.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

Gabby Roslin= Blonde, late 30s/early40s, sexy, heels, suits etc. General presenter on ITV Gabby Yorath=Blonde, 20s,sexy, heels, suits etc. Sports presenter, said to be the ultimate girlfirend, ie one you don't have to explain the off-side rule to. Fern Cotton= Blonde babe who presents Top of The Pops and saturday morning kid's TV.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I'll post a pic of Laurie Dhue, Patty Ann brown and the other Babes at Fox News soon.

Laurie Dhue's legs are absolutely :D:) And I'd say that another one running a close second would be a former Faux News babe, Paula Zahn. Bummer I can't stand that channel.

Gabby Yorath=Blonde, 20s,sexy, heels, suits etc. Sports presenter, said to be the ultimate girlfirend, ie one you don't have to explain the off-side rule to.

I think I've seen pictures of her. If I recall correctly, she's the one my British coworker had the hots for. And what a picture of her he had as his desktop wallpaper! 8)

I can assure you Doctor that Fern Brittain IS (and always has been) a heel wearer. She was wearing some nice heeled boots when I and family met her around 1990, and she's currently being shown a bit on BBC TV on one of those short inter-programme clips of TV personalities, shown striding ppast ther camera in 4 1/2" stiletto sandals! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!