Random shots!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amy:-) Thanks for letting me know that I'm not going crazy. Maybe it was the invisible white rabbit that was wearing the white boots. I'm a boot man myself and I would enjoy seeing you in any boots that you may have. I quite agree with you about wearing hose. I wear hose all of the time in my heeled shoes and boots. Not only do your legs and feet look sexier, but your shoes and boots fit much better. I really don't like the feeling of my bare feet sticking to my shoes or boots. I wear high heels daily, and panties and pantyhose under my male outfits also. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I love that shot, digitalwilly! It almost make me cross eyed. Love the monochome, high contrast stuff.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey everyone....so i finally got around to getting pictures of my up to date collection.....I tried to start my own thread but for some reason it says that now only moderators can post new topics in this forum (wow, isnt that progress :wink: )

#1Posted Image

#2Posted Image

#3Posted Image

#4Posted Image

#5Posted Image

#6Posted Image

#7Posted Image

#8Posted Image

#9Posted Image

#10Posted Image

#11Posted Image

#12Posted Image

#13Posted Image

#14Posted Image

what do you guys think?

I like your shoes, Amy. (Not really a fan of plats, but those look nice) And, Terayon, nice collection that you have. Hope they will give you many, many pleasant hours wearing them around town, especially the boots this winter.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Sorry Amy. It seems like most of these old farts only like classic pumps, slingbacks, and strappy sandals.. Or ami I just talking about myself??

You have beautiful feet though. Thank you for sharing.

Don't forget boots.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Amy:-) You have a nice pair of work clogs there and even though I'm not into plats, yours look very sexy on you. I'm a pump and boot man myself. Terayon:-) It's good to hear from you again as I haven't noticed you posting here lately. You have a very nice and varied collection of boots and shoes. I was particularly interested in your pointy-toed stiletto pumps. I'll bet you don't wear them out in public like the others. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Thanks guys Ive been busy with life, school. girlfriend, sports etc for the past year or so....still collecting heels whenever i get the money, but my time for internet activities has dwindled to virtual non-existance :s Hopefully Ill have time to post a bit more in the coming weeks/months.. The pointy pumps are actually a size 2 small for me, but they were a gift from a former ( i believe, alhtough he may be active, i havent kept up to date on this forum) member of this board who i met up with to go shopping on a trip to vancouver a year or two back...I was looking for a pair of these and he had a pair that never had fit him, unfortunately I didnt try them on before I left, so they are also painfully small for me as well. (unfortunately)