Random shots!

Now that's what I call street-heeling!

;)

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Polkadot:-) Being a life-long devotee of anything mechanical, that vehicle really appeals to me. I can see me tooling into the Science Center's parking lot in that, parking in my handicap space, and hanging my plackerd on the steering wheel. Then stepping out of it in my heeled boots under boot-cut jeans. (Suddenly wakes up...it ain't never going to happen). Seriously still---it would look good in my garage next to my other vehicles. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys!! Yes its me! Amy is back! Ive just moved house and lost my password for this forum so had to register again - hence the name being spelt "Amiee". I may have been away for a while but i have been busy out and about adding to shoe collection so watch for more pictures of me and my girlfriends coming soon! p.s RP Mindy - Nice to know that you've missed me! Amiee xxx

I received my first heels last friday. Beige knee high boots with a 3.5" heel. So i took my first heeled step the same day. (didn't break a leg :D ) Yes, i told my wife recently. But i didn't have the courage to wear the boots when she could see it :wink: I'll try to post some picture later today. BeHeels

--- Going up, up ... ---

Those bluish ones are awesome! El Dantes but I don't see them on the website. And they don't distribute El Ds in the US!

Correct, they are not on the El Dantes site. I think this model is from a previous collection.

I got them at a reasonable price on Ebay. In fact i think the price of shoes from the actual collection is a bit to high for me.

I'll send you the link to the seller on ebay via PM as i do not know if i'm allowed to do so in this message.

Beheels

--- Going up, up ... ---

http://img131.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc29â„‘=11656_CIMG0518.JPG]

Hi guys!!!!

Before i start to put some more pics on i thought i would show you a picture of a pair of fab size 10 peep toe slingbacks that my girlfriend has decided to put up for sale on ebay!!

Heres the link if you want a more detailed look but more importantly what do you think of them?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7732985828&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Aimee

xxx