Random shots!

Since I can't start a new topic in the Picture section, I thought I could try it here.

*mods, you can move this thread for me, if you want*

Anyway, in a local mall there's a fairly big ladies' shoe store that sometimes gets some very interesting shoes. Now that I have a new way of taking pics, I thought I'd share them here with you.

Don't worry, there will be more like this...and more streetshots too.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what's your new way of taking pictures unknown? Tell us more! :D Good photos by the way, I often wish I could take a pic of a shoe shop display, so many shoes!

• 1 month later...

Nice efforts, Unknown. I'm moving your thread to the pictures forum. Anyone can always PM me to start a thread there, but there were too many one picture threads (here is the new shoe I bought today) and advertsing/spam threads so I had to restrict the number of new threads. Generally shoe shops can't stop you taking pictures from public ground outside the shop unless that "public" ground is a shopping mall in which cse the mall owners often prohibit photography.

Unknown:-) Excellent set of pics that you have taken of the many and interesting styles of stiletto shoes and boots on the shelves. I particularly like the pics of the shoes and boots in actual use as they were intended. So many boots, so little time to enjoy. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Nice efforts, Unknown.

I'm moving your thread to the pictures forum. Anyone can always PM me to start a thread there, but there were too many one picture threads (here is the new shoe I bought today) and advertsing/spam threads so I had to restrict the number of new threads.

Thanks for moving my thread. Good thing I didn't start another, eh?

Generally shoe shops can't stop you taking pictures from public ground outside the shop unless that "public" ground is a shopping mall in which case the mall owners often prohibit photography.

They can only stop me if they know I'm taking pictures. Even so, it's not lik ethey can confiscate whatever pics I took anyway. :-?

With all the nice shoes to look at, I'm sure no one here really cares too much.

More to come!

Unknown you could always say "I am sending the pictures to my girl friend who is wanting to buy some shoes or boots in the coming weeks. Of course if you dont want me taking pictures then you wont want me buying shoes or boots here either will you?" Jeff

Unknown:-) That's the way I like to see shoes and boots, being used and actually worn. Your third pic certainly isn't a very lady-like position to be sitting in heels. JBlake:-) Welcome to the HH Place Megaforums. I hope you enjoy posting with us. Raccoon:-) I really like those white boots also. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Unknown:-) Thanks for the collection of various styles of shoes and boots in your pics. My, you sure have been busy taking photos. The nice thing about them is that they show us shoes and boots in daily use as they were intended. Cheers--- Dawn HH

• 2 months later...