What do you think

since-i-can-rem

you can find that style in any shoe store that sells mens shoes. If you're looking for a womens shoe that has that same look, why not try something like these:

Posted Image

Or, even like these:

Posted Image

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Since_i_can_remember:-) I can easily see why you chose that particular shoe for your Avatar pic. It's a very lovely shoe and if they were in a different color other than black patent, the toe-box and the heel shape would not be so prominent to the overall design of the shoe. I like that shoe and if I found a pair I would buy them. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Posted Image

Absolutely gorgeous looking pumps! I think I'm in love! I'm already jonesing to get my hands on a pair! Is there a website where one can go to order them? What sizes do they go up to and how much do they cost? Inquiring minds most DEFINITELY wanna know! :D

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Since_i_can_remember:-) I don't know what you paid for your shoes, but in the condition that they were in when you bought them---I'd say that you sure got one heck of a deal. They fit you so well and they look fantastic on your feet. You must be very pleased with your purchase. Cheers--- Dawn HH

In the last 6 years, i got several pairs of heels. I never had as much heels, as now. I have 6 pairs, an this one is my absolute favourite. I found them on ebay an felt in love. I like the way they look on my feet, they are so elegant, I wish i could wear them the hole day long. I only have little problems with the size :-( My feet are german 43/english 9 an the shoes are 43, but they´re a little narrow by the toes. :-( A few month ago, I told my girlfriend about my desire for heels, she could understand me, cause she likes shoes as much as me, but i never shown her any heels of mine.... no,no, there`s nothing difficulter in the world, like a man who likes heels...

Since_i_can_remember:-) Sometimes after repeated wearings over a period of time the leather of your toe-box will begin to fit your feet better. If not. you may have to have them stretched slightly by a professional. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Sometimes after repeated wearings over a period of time the leather of your toe-box will begin to fit your feet better. If not. you may have to have them stretched slightly by a professional. Cheers---

After wearing as much as i can, they fit much better...

I wanted to know, how it looks...

With my figure, I should be female *g*

Posted Image

Since_i_can_remember:-) Those shoes go very well with your dress and hosiery that you show in your pic and I am glad that they fit your feet much better after several wearings. Patents are a little harder sometimes to break in beause the leather is a bit stiffer to begin with. After a few more wearings, they should fit you even better than now and you should be able to wear them all day if necessary. There was very little wear even though you bought them used and they looked like they were never worn enough before you to break them in. They are a dandy pair of shoes and you got a very satisfying bargain. Cheers--- Dawn HH