More From Sexy Shoes!

JeffB

Check out this fabulous offering from Sexy Shoes:

Posted Image

A combination black patent/black suede slingback with a four inch heel. Tres chic and sleek to the nines! Oh, I can most definitely see myself wearing these in the office! I'm gonna see about getting my hands on a pair! :D

http://www.sexyshoes.com

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Yes, those slings really do look sharp! I don't think anyone can go wrong wearing stylish shoes like those! :D

JeffB:-)

That's a very nice pair of slingbacks for you. They would look nice at the office as you have worn patent to work before. Cheers---

Dawn HH

More than nice, I think they're sharp! :D As soon as I put more money into my account, I'm gonna order me a pair!

You can rest assured that every time I acquire new shoes, pics of me in them WILL go into my online album! :D

GRRREAT!!! I just love pics. Especially shoe and boot pics. Cheers---

Dawn HH

Speaking of boots, with fall on the way, I'll be wearing those real soon, so look for pics of them in the weeks to come! :D

I wear my boots all year around. I sure will be looking forward to seeing your boot pics. Cheers---

Dawn HH

Well, I only wear my boots from October to the end of March, wearing them at least twice a week and every Friday for dress down day at the office. By April, the boots are put into storage and my regular shoes are ready and raring to go.