What About Hosiery?

JeffB

i cand stand tight fitting pants, so restrictive....im like a size 35 waist, and i always get at least a 36 or 38 wide leg pant...not because i like the look of baggy stuff, but its much more comfortable and allows a better range of motion than tight fitting clothes...goes for shirts too, i like my shrts to be a little bigger than normal so i can actually move around freely

tight fitting pants can be good fun, especially when it comes to showing off the bulge. some women like to see what's on offer before having to check under the wrapping. certainly saves time :smile:

At the risk of dragging this thread back on track ... I do wear hosiery on occasion, heavier tights in the winter and more sheer stockings in the summer. Often I don't wear hosiery at all in the summer. Knee-hi's and stay-ups are nice, but it's usually pantyhose. On the more rare really-dress-up occasion I like wearing the whole garter and stocking thing. I really dislike bulky socks. When I'm wearing trainers I usually wear no socks or the lightweight runner's footie thing (short sock that comes just to the top of the shoe). And FWIW (which is nothing), I, too, wear women's panties (especially thongs) which I find much more comfortable and cooler than men's briefs. With boxers there's way too much freedom. In a similar vein, I like wearing leggings or unitards. Very comfortable without any constrictions you might find in pants. --chris

On 2002-06-05 22:41, terayon wrote:

its a proven scientific fact that wearing tight fitting underwear reduces your sperm count, so only boxers for me :smile:

You CAN'T be concerned about children at your age Terayon! Sperm count bounces back within 3 months. I know this from experience in the Army doing "PT" in Louisiana for 3 years (hot humid weather combined with supporter & 3 miles/day)--I was effectively sterile, the Army medics even confirmed this, but as soon as I got out, wife gets pregnant with our 2nd child.

Sexual position has alot to do with fertility as well...

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

I tend to wear socks with boots and trousers, but for court shoes and sandals I tend to wear stockings. Suspenders are a right pain, but they are better than keeping your bits in a sauna - the effect of wearing tights all day. FWIW I tend to wear a g-string under them, because my regular boxers are too bulky and a g-string actually allows plenty of freedom down there!

• 4 years later...

For me, personally, you can't beat the nice "polished, finished look" that a pair of nice hose can give! Though I personally perfer the longer hose like stockings, thigh highs and full pantyhose. But even in the height of summer, theres' nothing better then the sight of some nice well pedicured toes in a nice pair of hose. Though it might be seen as a "fashion no-no" for a woman to have on hose with open toed shoes or a pair of sandals, but to me, there's nothing better! In some work places, some companies have a dress code about women must have on hosiery with shoes. Though sometimes this dress code is sometimes "relaxed" in summer or isn't tightly enforced, but I still love that look of some nicely pedicured toes in sheer hose with some nice open toed pumps (court shoes, to the folks in the UK) and some nice sandals. jay_nyca1

• 4 weeks later...