Dangler, slipper or both?

Steve B

Who else besides me is turned on by the sight of a stiletto heel playfully dangling from the foot of an attractive woman? Or the sight of a heel slipping out of a stiletto shoe followed by the rest of the foot? Do you know someone who does one or the other, or both? Do you find yourself doing either or both yourself? There are plenty of photos of dangling shoes submitted to this website or links to such pics, but I have yet to see a pic of a foot slipping out of a shoe. I should explain that by slipping, I don't mean popping out of the back of the shoe when walking (although that's a turn-on, too!). Slipping can even be categorized into: the quick out-of-the-shoe-and-back-in maneuver, the slip and play, in which the foot drags the shoe along the floor after slipping out and the slip out and in over and over. I dated a girl once who, after bringing up the subject, admitted she would usually slip her foot out at work whenever she'd go over to a filing cabinet. After a while, she said she did it without even thinking about it. And if anyone was wondering, yes, I do both when I'm wearing heels.

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!

Hi i do both when i'n wearing heels,i do find it a turn on both to do and to see,i have followed women many times when they are walking with a slipping pump or slingback with the strap down,and have stopped to admire a dangling pump or slingback ever more times.I have seen on a few occasions a heelpopping pump (which i found very sexy), what happenes is ,as the girl lifts her foot up the heel of the pump starts to lift and then pops off and drops back to the ground with the stilettoe heel hitting the ground with a bang(lovely sound) and then as the foot lifts up further the heel of the shoe somes back up and hits the heel of the foot with a slap (which is also lovely), i have seen this a few times,has anybody else ever seen or herd it. love polly

I knew a girl once who wore pumps that were so loose they flopped as she walked. I mean, her whole foot was popping out, not just the heel! Actually, my size 12 Frederick's Sexy Pumps do that, too. Maybe that's why I wear them only for sleeping.

I also love to see a woman sat crossed legged and dangling a shoe. It's particularly effective with a lovely pair of low cut court shoes when worn with stockings or tights. I also enjoy seeing any kind of shoeplay, especially when a girl is stood slipping a foot in and out of her shoe. I'm sure all the girls here are aware of the seductive nature of this but I think most do it subconciously or to provide some relief to aching feet. Cheers, Paul.

I suspect it's a combination of both. My aunt for instance doesn't even cross her legs one over the other, but rather underneath the chair. She would slip her feet out then. Once in a while she'd do it while standing, but infrequently. A few years ago, I saw my cousin wearing black stilettos that had at least 4-inch heels, possible even 5-inchers, but she did neither.