Interesting advertising concept

womenshoelover

I just heard a commercial for Parade of Shoes which tries to get women to buy shoes based on mens styles that have been copied to womens shoes. They have a mans shirt talking to a women,saying why only wear mens shirts when you can also wear mens shoe styles at Parade of Shoes. If only it was the other way around! Just think mens pumps, strappy sandals and mules. Maybe someday.

Nothing beats a great pair of pumps!

• 2 weeks later...

I am afraid that it only strengthens my theory that young women are slowly evolving into young men, both in behaviour and in dress. If it continues at its present rate the term crossdressing will soon be obsolete as we will all be wearing the same male orientated shoes and clothes. :D

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

I once had an idea that there was a pair of feet walking along and with every step the shoes would change to show the entire range of ladies' shoes (perhaps the weather might too). The feet stop at a curb waiting to cross the road and the camera pans out to reveal that they are being worn by a man who looks down at his feet in panic and then faints.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

hmmm, why does he faint?

The whole idea was that they are ladies' shoes so we are led to believe that they are being worn by a lady. They are in fact being worn by a man who wasn't aware of the fact he was wearing them!

(It seemed a good idea at the time :D )

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I went to the Ninewest web site to see what was new and exciting in the shoe world and on the left side of the front page of the web site there is headline "Menswear detailing". Apparently mens styles are popular for all womens shoe retaliers. Interesting!

Nothing beats a great pair of pumps!

Womenshoelover:-) But when will the women's shoe styles be popular with the men's shoe retailers? Even more interesting!!! Dr. Shoe:-) I saw a pic of "Tara" the other day and you really should let her come out more often. She is a very nice looking lady. Now, back to advertising concepts. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!