Mausi's Picture thead

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mausi; I love those black patent peep toed high heel shoes of yours. MMMMMM... I just had a very unusual thought. :D

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Thanks Mausi for the knockout blow-up of your avatar picture. In fact. I prefer it to your previous platform version. For my taste you can't beat classic non-platform high heeled shoes! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

TXT-1:-) I enjoy looking at the pics and Avatars with heels 4" and above, and I admire anyone, male or female, that can walk in them effectively. But for myself, I must stay at 4" or under. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Great pictures Mausi, thanks! Looks like you and Gina could have a bit of pictures competition! :-? Is you collection as vast as hers? Are you the same size and can you borrow her shoes? Bob.

I agree with a lot of you. Since pumps are my favorite style of shoe, the black patent stiletto heeled pump is on the top of the heap for me. Dressing up or dressing down, they seem to fit any out-fit and go anywhere. I own 4 pairs of varying heel heights right now. Cheers--- Dawn HH

BobHH:-) An open shoe, eh! More power to you if you can successfully wear them, and you must be able to wear them without problems as they are your favorite style. At my age, I better stick to pumps. Cheers--- Dawn HH

At this point in time I can think of only 3 words that can adequately do justice to the beautiful and wondrous photos posted in this thread. They were often spoken and made famous by the most influential orator of his time. This man did much to shape my thinking and how I saw the world in my early years....thankfully that stage has long since passed.

The fellow in question:

Cheech Marin

and the words he spoke so well......

"FAR OUT MAN !" :-?

jim

You could well be right Dawn...it was along time ago for sure and things were rather (very) hazy at the time.. :-? jim Yup...you are correct Dawn....I shall make the changes and get the spelling right this time. regards jim :D

not a sitcom. It's a series about a young female family court judge with a social worker mother . Cheech is the gardner with a romantic interest in the mother. Only redeeming quality about the show is that the young female judge wears sexy high heels. (sometimes).

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

very nice. the shoes match the rest of the outfit really well, very shiny! you must look like a model when you're out on these photo shoots!