Mausi's Picture thead

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Might like them"? - if you mean the legs I LOOOOOOVE them - not crazy about wedges though - I'm more to pumps or strappy sandals! But nice sexy legs and outfit! Please post more! :D JayZee

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

I'm going to set that picture as my bg at home. LOL. J/K But I really do love those shoes. Great taste. May I ask are those Italian as in the brand name or as in made in Italy? (Sorry I have a tendency to think in very literal terms at times.)

It's all good. ~Arron.

I'm going to set that picture as my bg at home. LOL. J/K But I really do love those shoes. Great taste. May I ask are those Italian as in the brand name or as in made in Italy? (Sorry I have a tendency to think in very literal terms at times.)

Hi,

the shoes are made in Italy. Please contact Gina for more details, because i purchased the wedges from her !

Excellent picture.... it certainly tells a story though I'm not sure what! The story that springs to my mind is the number of people that must have been looking at you while you were posing! :D

Mausi:-) Those really are some great pics that you posted for us all to enjoy. Especially the one with both you and Gina in. You are a very attractive lady. I'm not into high heeled mules, but those pics are fantastic. I'm more of a pumps and boots person myself. Would it be possible for you to post some more pics? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Mausi:-) A very sexy pic of your black patent platform peep-toes. The dark hosiery and the exposed heel add to the overall mysteriousness of the photo. Well done! Can you share more pics of some of your other shoe styles with us??? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!