Heels in the news

xaphod

Uh, pardon my ignorance, but that IS a woman, isn't it? Perhaps the quality of the picture isn't top notch, but I've seen better looking women in comic books! That Hugh Grant cheated on Liz with "it" proves his common sense is pretty much non-existent! :rofl:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Uh, pardon my ignorance, but that IS a woman, isn't it? Perhaps the quality of the picture isn't top notch, but I've seen better looking women in comic books! That Hugh Grant cheated on Liz with "it" proves his common sense is pretty much non-existent! :rofl:

I do hope that "it" comment wasn't an example of transphobia, Jeff? Nobody deserves to be called that whatever their gender.

Emma

PS for the record Divine Brown is a woman

Xa, Firefox, how is it that you're still able to uplink to http://65.160.96.70/hhplace/ while I and other keep getting the "Closed due to too many people using this upload center for other boards and other unrelated sites" message?

Or was this an older upload to the image server?

If bpalmatv really wanted to control it, it's not at all difficult to change access permissions to a web server so that only www.hhplace.org could access the images for redisplay.

I do hope that "it" comment wasn't an example of transphobia, Jeff? Nobody deserves to be called that whatever their gender.

Emma

PS for the record Divine Brown is a woman

Relax! I was just kidding! :D As an African-Americaan, I'm the LAST person who should show any sort of prejudice! And I STILL say I've seen better looking women than her in comic books!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Well, I think heels and prostitutes are a stereotype. Watching the news when they show prostitutes about town with their faces blurred, they are wearing flat boots, runners, or boring sandals as much as anything else. Besides, I've seen them a few times when driving about, and if they are wearing heels my first comment is usually "I can wear higher than those, puh-leeeeze"

It's not just the quality of the picture. I remember the case and Divine Brown is not the most attractive woman. I remember thinking at the time that if Hugh Grant wanted a prostitute, then surely he would be able to afford a pretty one! Chris