The ULTIMATE sex appeal item IS . . .

Anita C.

This in from CNN:

The Ultimate Sex Appeal Item Is...

...stiletto heels. Men and women both get their kicks when ladies wear the perfect pair of spiky high heel shoes.

That's the word, albeit a bit unscientific, from Britain's Femalefirst Web site, which conducted an online survey of 55,000 male and female visitors to find out which items of clothing added the most sex appeal. Women were asked which item of clothing they wear to make themselves feel sexier, while men were asked which item of clothing makes a woman look sexier. And stiletto heels--the higher the better--came in at No. 1 for both genders with 85 percent of men choosing stilettos and 56 percent of women opting for them as the essential item for seducing a potential partner.

Why stiletto heels? In addition to improving the look of their legs, women said the right shoes made them feel more confident. Men said spiky heels were an attention-grabber and admitted being mesmerized by a woman in heels.

Women's choice for the top five clothing items that add sex appeal:

Stiletto heels

Expensive lingerie

Stockings

Derrière-hugging trousers or jeans

Cleavage-revealing tops

Men's choice for the top five clothing items that add sex appeal:

Stiletto heels

Slit skirts

Stockings

Mini-skirt

Jeans and a T-shirt

Hell . . . we already KNEW that!!! :D:)8)

:drinking: :drinking:

Namaste',

Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

I forgot to mention that this information came from a poll taken by the FemaleFirst (UK) website . . . So there. Namaste', Anita C.

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus???? :)

AU CONTRARE'!!

Women are from the MALL, Men are from the RECLINER!!! :D

Namaste',

Anita C.

American Indian . . . Apache. My Father, Bill, was 1/2 Apache making me 1/4th Indian. Which explains a lot about my temper. :D If you think I'VE got a temper, you should meet my BROTHER! Namaste', Anita C.

Sanskrit is an Indian language which forms the basis of Gujaratti, Punjabi, Tamil, Hindi and several other now forgotten proto-Aramaic languages. Aramaic is descended from one of these (scholars can never agree which one) from which comes Arabic, Meso-Arabic (i.e. Egyptian) and Hebrew. The Hebrew and Meso-Arabic language family form the basis of Greek (and other cyrrilic groups such as Armenian) and certain European languages such as Gaelic and Ancient English. It is thought that Latin was an artificial language composed of many surrounding dialects including a kind of Meso-Greek spoken by Balkan tribesmen (the first "Romans" were probably from this region) French is a Gallic languge with roots in Gaelic; Spanish, Italian and Portuguese are rooted in Latin (hence Latino) and German, Dutch and English come from the Celts who spoke a form of Pre-Franco Proto-Gaelic. The Scandinavian group is also Gaelic rooted too. Modern English is a mixture of Ancient English (words like River and Road); Scandinavian (words like Sick, Egg and beck); German; Norman French (Sherrif, justice); Latin (of course); Greek; some Hebrew (Cherub, Angel); and modern continental languages. This is why we have so many words that mean almost the same thing! This also explains why there are so many words that sound similar and have the same meaning such as Three, trois, twa, tri and tro all mean the same thing. (In Hebrew the word for three is shalosh, go figure!)

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

EXCELENT illustration of "Going off on a Tangent!" :) Gee, Laurie . . . maybe I SHOULD have ran a poll . . . :D Ciao 4 now, Anita C.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus???? :)

AU CONTRARE'!!

Women are from the MALL, Men are from the RECLINER!!! :D

Namaste',

Anita C.

Actually, I don't have a recliner...

And I'd rather peruse CNN for gross statistical abberations than watch football.

Ok, I admit it - I'm a heel-wearing geek!

Sorry about the rambling, I had just smoked something! :D Just to veer off again, Alan Pease wrote a book titled: Why Men Never Listen and Women Can't Read Maps.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

The "obvious" is often a non-sequitor. Non-Sequitor="does not follow". What is intuitively obvious does not necessarily fit what actually is, thus the need for a scientific study with a substantial database. Example: It is intuitively obvious to most people that those who crossdress are gay. Yet another case where the scientifically-provable facts fail to prove the "obvious".

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks