Hi Lucy

Hi Spikes Fan! Thank you so much for your posting, which you made only a few minutes ago. Indeed, I have just looked to see if your PM had come through, but it hasn't yet. It seems that sometimes they take a few minutes (oe even a few hours) to get sent after the writer has submitted them. I'm delighted that you have responded, and I look forward to reading your PM! Love, Lucy

Life is not a rehearsal. Why not use it to present ourselves as smartly and attractively as possible?

Here is my message that never got through. I think it went to the site administrator.... oh well..... Hi Lucy, It's so nice that you've taken the time to write me - thank you so very much. You have helped keep alive in my mind that there are nice people out there!! I have been away for awhile just to get my head straight. High heels are such a part of my life, yet to find someone to share that with is soooo hard. Somedays I wish I wasn't blessed with this curse of being a fetishist - but, hey, that's me! I can't change that. How I wish I could find a woman who would understand me and accept my fetish. I really am a good guy and I don't live with my fetish front and center 24 hours a day. There is a lot more to me than just that. But the fetish seems too much for most ladies. Like Anita says about high heels, "Either you get it or you don't." Most women don't, as can be seen by realizing that probably 95% of all women either don't or rarely wear shoes higher than 4 inches. So I live life with this torment going on in my head..... We all have our crosses to bear, and I have such a wonderful life besides this cross. Thanks again for the message. I look forward to reading more installments!! I'm all caught up on your postings. Love you, Spikes Fan

Hi Spikesfan! At last I have now read your message. It is certainly one from the heart! It is sad in a way, because these forums have shown me that there seem to be a lot of you fellas out there with a high heel fetish who have not always met the right person to help you fulfil it. Clarence used to say he did not know what he would have done had he not found me. Anyway, I am so pleased that you have returned to these Forums, because at least here there a a lot of like-minded people with whom you can share you interest. A problem shared is a problem halved! On Megaforums, there seems to be so many different threads covering just about every aspect of high heels, that I do hope you can participate and enjoy the subjects, even though it's better still to share in with someone in personally and with intimacy. I notice that on "Real Life Meetings", some of the members are talking about arranging a Heel-Meet in New York. Is that something you could go to to meet a few kindred spirits and enjoy chatting about your interest? Most importantly, don't desert us for so long again, and keep in touch! Love, Lucy

Life is not a rehearsal. Why not use it to present ourselves as smartly and attractively as possible?