No Lucy

JeffM

Has any one heard from Lucy? She doesnt seem to have posted for several weeks. Hi Lucy I see you havent posted anything for several weeks here or on Jennys forum. I hope you are all ok, havent been swept away by floods or maybe broke an ankle road testing your beautiful mules. Even if you dont have time to post please let us know you are ok. Best wishes Jeff

Hi JeffM! It is so, so nice of you to express concern! But I'm back! Sorry everyone that I've been away for so long! After I posted the middle part of my "Sexy Mules" report, I was kept too busy at work to complete the final part before going on holiday. Whilst away, my holiday was cut short when I got word that Mummy was very ill with suspected pnuemonia down in Surrey. I curtailed my holiday and stayed at her house to nurse her through the worst of it. Fortunately, by last weekend (August Bank Holiday), she was well enough to sit up in her favourite comfy chair, so now I have just returned home. I have (at last) just posted the final portion of my report on the mules (see here on "For Everybody", and I hope to be posting away on Jenny's Forum frairly soon with more episodes of "Lucy's Story". Love, Lucy

Life is not a rehearsal. Why not use it to present ourselves as smartly and attractively as possible?

Welcome back Lucy. I for one certainly missed your posts. Glad to hear too that your mum is up and about and feeling much better. It seems to me that pneumonia is becoming more common these days. Its a pity about your holiday but at least what you ended up doing was for a very good cause. I am sure every one here wishes your mum well and maybe if she knows of your visits to hhplace you could pass our best wishes on to her. Best wishes to you Jeff

• 1 month later...

Hi one and all!

So sorry for such a very long absence! As I said earlier, Mummy (over eighty!) contracted pneumonia a while back. Subsequently, it left her alarmingly weak, so I’ve been going down to Surrey every weekend to nurse her better. Thank goodness she’s pulling-round now, but for weeks and weeks I’ve been returning to London every Monday morning to piles of work and undone domestic chores!

Anyway, this is to let you know that I've just resumed my Lucy's Story (my life story in high heels), and have just posted Chapter 53 on Jenny's Forum:

http://members3.boardhost.com/jennyheels/?982958163

and all 53 chapters can be read on this High Heel Meeting Place - see "Stories With a Heely Theme":

http://www.hhplace.org/hhboard/viewtopic.php?t=1798&start=40

Love, Lucy

Life is not a rehearsal. Why not use it to present ourselves as smartly and attractively as possible?

If any of you folks want to come and see the real-life author of all 53 chapters of the Lucy Story in the flesh, then:

Hello Everyone! Firefox and I invite you to come to the next of our regular UK Heel-Meets(heels nice but not compulsory):

SAT 6th NOV 2004 - West London.

SUN 7th NOV 2004 - East London.

For full details, click on to: http://www.hhplace.org/hhboard/viewtopic.php?t=3761

Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Lot of "ifs" Firefox. "If a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his but so much! As for heelfan, he's an admitted fraud. While I think his "Lucy" tales are well done, I don't think he should act like it's no big deal. Afterall he did perpetrate a fraud and perpetuate a lie. On one hand, some believe what he did is no big deal. On the other hand, he was dishonest and disengenuous. I would think he would feel some remorse and regret his deception -- and not act like he should be praised for for it.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

There's a whole lot worse going on than some guy pretending to be a gal, and we all enjoyed the stories and posts. Would Lucy had seemed so real had she not also posted a few things other than stories? It was a well written story, and a believable character too, and HF isn't the first author to use a pen name, and won't be the last. And didn't help to liven up this already lively and fun forum? How many of us are using their real names here anyway? I wasn't christened Shyguy lol. Personally I say well done Heelfan, had me fooled.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Bubba136 I agree with what you said 100%, there are some dodgy goings on going on here (and I don't mean in the CD/TV/fetish forums: I'm talking about common decency! To quote AC/DC's "Hail Caesar" off 1996's "Ballbreaker" "instead of sending him to the lions, they cover him with praise" later, TXT-1

Actually Bubba, you'll find that despite my above feeble attempt at levity, I have expressed considerable remorse about misleading everyone and letting the Lucy fans down with a nasty bump.

If you would care to read through the whole debate on Jenny's Forum (where I first posted all 53 Lucy chapters):

http://members3.boardhost.com/jennyheels/?982958163

You will not only find my explanation that all the heely events really happened to real heelwearing girls (which I refrained from naming due to invasion of their privacy, and rolled them all into "Lucy" instead), but you will find my sincere expressions of my remorse made repeatedly.

The amazingly thing of all though, is how charitable the majority of members have been on that thread, and also on "Replies to Lucy's Stories"

under "Stories With a Heely Theme". I am quite astonished.

Cheers, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

As a matter of interest, if Lucy was actually real, I wonder how many more people would come along on the 7th if she said she was turning up.

Probably lots more, cos she'd likely be the only female there!

Ellen-Jay

---------------------------------------------------

The shoes aren't sensible, so why is the talk?