Trying My Hand With White

JeffB

Found these cool looking four inch heeled pumps via eBay:

Posted Image

In my travels, I've yet to wear white in public. The closest I've come is my Etienne Aigner "Taylor" pumps in bone, but not a solid white. And while the summer season is rapidly coming to a close (Technically, you're not supposed to wear white shoes after Labor Day), I can't resist these shoes (they'll go great with a navy shirt, matching slacks and off-white pantyhose), so I'll bid on 'em and hopefully I'll win them and still have time to wear them out and about! :D

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JeffB, those are classic pumps in every respect. When I (and perhaps most others here) think of "high heels" my mind automatically produces a mental image of shoes exactly like these. Nothing says "woman" any louder than that partucular style. Especially white. White is a sure fire attention getter. If you wear them to work, you'll have totally demolished the envelope. You'lll be able to wear any stile of high heels (or women's shoes) to work anytime you want to. More power to you (just don't neglect to take pictures and post them here). :D

Posted Image

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Sounds of JeffB vs. "envelope" **THWACK! BWAMMM! CRASH! BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!** tinkle tinkle tinkle....as the shards come falling from the sky like flakes of snow after the mass-destruction of the "norm". Congrats on your choice JeffB! I'm sure you'll have no problem with those!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

White stilettos only really look good on women with small feet. If you have large feet, white court shoes will make them look enormous. much better to wear black if you are a man. If you live in the UK and wear white stilettos, you are likely to be the butt of Essex girl jokes! :D

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

Skirted, I agree with you. As a matter of fact, I just had a thread in the repair/modification section where I had a pair of 5" white pumps that I turned into black pumps. Amazingly, I was able to use a black permanent marker to fix them and they look pretty good if I must say so myself. Jeff, good luck if you do get them and let us know how it goes! Scotty

Sounds of JeffB vs. "envelope"

**THWACK! BWAMMM! CRASH! BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!**

tinkle tinkle tinkle....as the shards come falling from the sky like flakes of snow after the mass-destruction of the "norm".

Congrats on your choice JeffB! I'm sure you'll have no problem with those!

HA! Well, I've been cautiously pushing that envelope ever since I started wearing heels in public: from loafers to pumps, from black to red patent. So I guess that white will represent yet another push. Those shoes I saw on eBay were just to gorgeous to resist! As I've said before: I can't have enough pumps!!!!

JeffB:-) I wouldn't consider white heels for street-heeling, but they should serve you well in your office atmosphere. I do use them when crossdressing. Since my feet are the same size as the average women's foot, I have no trouble with them looking out of proportion. They look very sexy along with the different outfits that I pair them with for a total feminine look and when in heels my feet look much daintier than without. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

When does and when does not white look good. If you go to another thread on this forum and take a look at a picture of Gina wearing a pair of smashing white boots. Now that's when white looks good..... But, tell me please, when anything Gina chose to wear wouldn't look good? :D

Posted Image

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Well, everything looks good on the lovely Gina. :D

I agree wholeheartedly with that assessment! :)

White shoes can work with the right outfit, and I've researched this in depth. As I mentioned earlier in this topic, white would work well with a navy outfit, ditto for olive, or a combination of say, a black shirt with white pants, but then, that's purely a summertime ensemble. Trust me on this, I'll find a way to make white work!

Here's another pair of white heels I found on eBay.

Posted Image

I know, Manolo Blahnik's are really expensive, but these shoes are really nice. If anyone is interested, they can find out more about them at:

White Pumps

Here's another pair of white heels I found on eBay.

Posted Image

I know, Manolo Blahnik's are really expensive, but these shoes are really nice. If anyone is interested, they can find out more about them at:

White Pumps

Killer shoes! But they'd put a hurtin' on my wallet! Besides, I doubt Blahniks go up to 13 anyway!

Killer shoes! But they'd put a hurtin' on my wallet! Besides, I doubt Blahniks go up to 13 anyway!

Lovely shoes. I've got similar looking pair which I wear with a lovely denim miniskirt. I've never had the guts to wear heels in public - I have to do it at work when everyone else is out of the office! I keep a pair hidden away, with a little skirt, and enjoy an afternoon working and weraing heels! Lovely!

Lovely shoes. I've got similar looking pair which I wear with a lovely denim miniskirt. I've never had the guts to wear heels in public - I have to do it at work when everyone else is out of the office! I keep a pair hidden away, with a little skirt, and enjoy an afternoon working and weraing heels! Lovely!

I think that depends upon who is wearing them. Das posted a picture of his girlfriend, Jade, wearing a pair of white pumps with jeans and she looked really nice.

Well, white pumps might work with stonewashed jeans, but anything darker than that would be questionable at best.

What a pitty to wear a 44 (10 UK).. :D

ONLY a size 10? HA! Try being a 13 wide like me and see where that gets you! :)

MikeyGee:-) Welcome to the HH PLace Megaforums. You have come to the right place. Enjoy posting and tell us a little about yourself. You will make many friends here. JeffB:-) You may be wearing 13W heels, but from your posts it is obvious that you have come a much greater distance than you think. It might be a bit tough to find shoes to fit your feet, but from the sounds of your office escapades, you have been quite successful in locating the equipment that you need. Cheers--- Dawn HH

JeffB:-) You may be wearing 13W heels, but from your posts it is obvious that you have come a much greater distance than you think. It might be a bit tough to find shoes to fit your feet, but from the sounds of your office escapades, you have been quite successful in locating the equipment that you need. Cheers---

Dawn HH

Well, it certainly hasn't been easy, my friend! Searching for 13 wide women's shoes is a difficult task, but I've found my fair share of resources. You have no idea how many nights I've spent wishing I was two sizes shorter! :rofl:

Well, it certainly hasn't been easy, my friend! Searching for 13 wide women's shoes is a difficult task, but I've found my fair share of resources. You have no idea how many nights I've spent wishing I was two sizes shorter! :rofl:

You and me both. If I was your size my collection would be larger :D

I wish I was a size 10

MikeyGee:-)

Welcome to the HH PLace Megaforums. You have come to the right place. Enjoy posting and tell us a little about yourself. You will make many friends here.

Thank you for the welcome, Dawn.

I never knew that so many men wore, or wanted to wear high heels.

I've always thought it so unfair that in shoe shops women have rows and rows devoted to their shoes, and men have half shoes to choose from. And all of them are basically the same.

I want to wear sexy high heels. All the time. Not hide away in shame, scared of what people would say (and in my town people would TALK!)

And just don't get me started on clothes!

Wouldn't be so bad if my wife didn't think it wierd. I'd love to wear a pair of 5" spike stilletos when I make love to her. Actually, I'd like her to wear a pair too, but she's not a 'girly' girl, and never wears heels. Bah!

Anyway, I'll keep posting, now I've found you!

JeffB:-) Alex:-) TXT-1:-) I can stand with you fellows and the scarcity of finding nice looking shoes in your sizes, but I think all of you, and others I'm sure, have done a yomen job of tracking down and being able to find heels and boots to fit your feet and have them look and feel "sexy" in the process. Congratulations to you all. There was a time when Mickey68 and I had just as much trouble finding attractive heels for her to wear to work as she wears only a size 5M. We were able to find a pair here or there and were on all of the area shoe shops and department stores phone lists so they could call us on a moments notice and we could go and pick the shoes and boots up for her. It was on the other end of the size spectrum but presented the same problems. We had to buy her shoes and boots whether she needed them or not. MikeyGee:-) We are all glad that you found us and please DO keep up on your posting as we are all anxious to get to know more about you. You are among friends here with common goals. Enjoy. Cheers--- Dawn HH :D

JeffB:-)

Alex:-)

TXT-1:-)

I can stand with you fellows and the scarcity of finding nice looking shoes in your sizes, but I think all of you, and others I'm sure, have done a yomen job of tracking down and being able to find heels and boots to fit your feet and have them look and feel "sexy" in the process. Congratulations to you all. :D

Well, as that old saying goes, "Getting there is half the fun!" And for me, finding heels in my size is every bit as enjoyable as wearing them. It's hard to describe the rush of elation I get when I discover a resource that carries shoes (and especially pumps) in size 13! It's like Christmas and my birthday all rolled into one! And the fun just keeps on coming! :)