Gals: What if a guy asks where you got your shoes??

SF

• 1 month later...

OMG!! I wish i had the balls to ask a woman where she got her shoes. Of course, the woman might think the guy is a crossdresser! Heaven Forbid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL I have seen some insanely beautiful pumps in the past few years, when the thought of asking that question quickly entered my mind. Also, since i'm very much into purses, i have thought about asking the woman where she got it, too.

I ask women all the time. Of course I notice shoes when I am out, and if I see a woman wearing a particularly nice pair of shoes, I will complement them. If I am pretty sure that I can guess the brand, I will do that. Of course, since I browse enough shoe departments, I am better than 50%. They are always amazed and usually will volunteer where they got them. It makes for a good conversation starter with a common interest. Basically, if a woman makes an effort to wear something nice, I like to let them know. I have seldom told a woman that I wear heels or don't do it often while I am wearing them. The conversations are usually all about her, which is a great way to get to know somebody.

Style is built from the ground up!

Do you mind if I ask what perfume are you wearing.? What a lovely top you have on. Great Outfit! Those glasses are very smart looking. GREAT SHOES!!! Most women I know and most conversations I have been a part of the woman is most eager to inform me or others of their attire. Where they got "This old thing" and what a great deal they got on the purchase. It's my opinion a woman not only wears what makes her feel comfortable for the occasion but in the last moments before a mirror says to herself, "Yes, I can go outside now." Affirmation of that statement by others only gives her additional confidence. I believe it is even a greater feeling when a stranger next to you complements you on what you are wearing as there is no pressure to do so as an acquaintance would be obligated to do. Thus, Go On! Complement away. How many posts on this forum contain the remarks, "...and she gave me a wink and let me know she approved what I was wearing which made me feel GREAT!"

I was walking in a parking lot and saw a woman wearing really nice heels. I made the mistake of telling her her heels were "sexy". I guess that's not a good term to use, she gave me quite a strange look and a weird sounding "Thanks". Lesson learned. :roll:

It's fine with me, I might answer it too if I'd remember where I bought them.

Small tip, don't look more than 3-4 seconds when your taking a look :thumbsup:

I you decide to take a longer time to admire her shoes, you might get unwanted results. (atleast my builtin creepy meter would turn to alarming red sooner or later. )

"Even when I'm a mess, I put on a vest... with an S on my chest, oh yes.. I'm a Superwoman.. "