Very steep!

Trolldeg

Found these a while ago in Stockholm and took a picture of them yesterday, looks like a design from Leatherworks, but I've never seen anything from them with as steep as these!

They are a size 4 UK.

Posted Image

(and no, I still can't post new topics in the picture forum! :D )

What size is the shoe in the picture. (Most shoes that have very steep arches are smaller sizes on very high heels - i.e 5" heels on a U.S. size 5" shoe)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I'm sorry, but those shoes don't do anything for me. Perhaps it's just me, but I measure everything about shoes by whether or not I can wear them in public, and those shoes are just insanely impractical for me.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Taking another look at them, I don't think I could wear shoes that are that steep. I've enough trouble wearng my size 8½ (UK) LSB pumps with 7" heels. That's about as steep as I want to try. :D

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi Trolldeg

Have a look at 6IHF on their sandals page. There is a pair of red sandals that I think have an arch as steep as your pic so maybe they are from there.

Jeff

No I don't think so. 6IHF is a relatively new producer, and these have been a while in the store. The also look a bit worn, perhaps second hand?

The model is identical to this Leatherworks model:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Trolldeg I was going purely by the steepness of the arch not the design of the shoe.

There is a pair of red sandals, style "sandal 2" in the sandals section that have a thin toe strap and ankle strap that seem to me to be as steep in the arch as the ones in your origional pic. That caused me to think they may have come from 6IHF. They are about half way down the page.

http://www.orientvisual.com/6inchforever/frames.htm

then click on sandals on the menu.

For every one if you click on the slippers page you will see a pair of Lucy's mules over on the right side.

Jeff

Yes, I know about that, but I stand by my previous posting: 6IHF is a new manufacturer, these heels are older. And if you look closely, you can see that the arch is not shaped the exact same way. I think they are a custom make from Leatherworks.

• 2 months later...

Hi Trolldeg! I like the shoes and I think they would give me a pleasant challange, but I would prefer them as a boot. I plan to go to Stockholm and I will have some time to look for nice shoes and boots. So I wonder in which shop you found them? And perhaps you know about good second hand shops for shoes and boots as well as new ones. Beeblebrox