ballet boots sizes

nhoj62

how do u go about working out wot size u should get in the ballet boot styles?, do u go with your normal high heel shoe size or by the measure length of the foot? could someone please lets me know, cheers later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

It really depends on which boot maker you are looking to buy from, and the shape of your foot. Your normal high heel size is a start though.. Which boots are you looking to buy? Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

jimc i was thinking about a pair from devine, labeled as "hot peppers" the thigh high zip up version bb-303. ok they is abit pricey but i don`t really know of anyone else in the uk who has them in zip up thigh high in leather. later nhoj62

Very cool, I have a pair of those in red. I'd check on the mfg website, http://www.qualifetish.com and get the stock measurments as compared to the custom fit chart. Fortunatly I was within 1/2" of all measurements when I ordered my boots :D

as far as fit goes.. they will fit a little narrow, but have a great shape. I have several pairs of ballet boots, and although they are not the easiest for me to walk in (too form fitting to put alot of padding in), they are my favorite looking pair.

What size do you normally wear? in high heels and in regular shoes...

I hope these boots work out for you, you will be -very- happy with them :)

(btw.. if you check with the mfg you might be able to get a good deal on a pair they have in stock.. they knocked $100 off the price of mine, which more then paid for overnight shipping, hehe)

Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

hi jim sounds like u have alot of fun with your boots. i am normally a sz8 in heeled boots from the high street, i buy higher than 4.75in then i go up a size to a 9. where on the site are the sizes for the quality fetish boot?, i had a quick look an did not see it. cheers nhoj62