Looking for music video with heels...

Hi! I'm searching for a music video that I saw briefly in the UK around 4-5 years ago. If anyone can help to identify it then other members should certainly be interested in it as well. I was in a local bar playing pool and half-watching a sat music channel when my attention was drawn to an attractive woman sitting on a wooden chair in the middle of large and otherwise empty room - a bit like a warehouse. She was wearing very high-heeled sandals and there were various shots (in typical music video style) of the woman, the shoes, the room, etc. There was also a man that was walking around. Unfortunately I have no idea what the song was. A friend of mine said that the artist was J Lo but I haven't been able to find the video by searching J Lo sources, so it may or may not be her. Anyone remember this video / know who it is / where to get a copy?

HI, honey was good to start with, but you need the noise turned down, I cant stand the song!! the sugar babes had a nice pair of thigh length boots in a recent vid. failing that, Kylie vids are good and 80's vids are good as well. what about the, TheThe vid, Infected, that was kind of desperate. Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

Searching with Google, I found Mariah Carey's website at:

http://members.tripod.com/~MariahCareyHoney/mariahcareymain.html

but I don't have time to search through it to see if the video referenced is there. Perhaps someone with more time and know-how might be able to find it.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Sorry about going off the original topic, but it's kinda obvious that the Mariah website isn't the official one. And all the links to the videos are dead. Jen

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

Sorry 'bout that, Jen. That's why I posted it so that someone else could determine if it was the right site. Keep up the good work :D

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.