a minor mile stone

nhoj62

hi guys just thought i would share a quick story with you. i went with a friend to my local recreational club tonite and i was wearing a pair of overknee boots with four inch heels under my jeans. i have not told him about my boots before, so i wore them so i could tell him, once i got there we began to chat and he noticed the pointed toe on my boots, so i told him about my boots and he thought it was and i quote "kool, really brutal" unquote. i was so pleased that he accepted me wearing them them, i had been very nervous, but it went so well i am really happy. plus being in a busy club where there a few people i know. other than my mate there was no reactions which really boosts my confidence. so i have been wearing my boots for nearly three an a half hours, which is not bad for me. but anyway i should stop now before this gets overly long. later. nhoj62.

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

Brutal? Interesting reaction... Wonder where you could take that... Sounds like a great outing, in more ways then one :D Dark clubs are very easy to wear whatever you want to.. years back at a local 'alternative' club I'd been known to show up on goth night wearing black hh boots.. although not into the goth scene they accept anyone who is genuinly diferent.. and wearing a lycra or latex catsuit was just that.. but thats a diferent story :) Just practice your responce to a friendly female saying "Hey, love your boots, I have a pair just like them" 8) Seeya Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

Congratulations! The first step is always the hardest, but it'll become easier in time! Keep up the good work! :D

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

thanks for all your responses guy they are very encouraging genebujold true that is wot i thought she was suppost to say later nhoj62

maybe jim as he is planning to go to a new club in bristol on friday, so i may wear heels to that. but i will now where them every time we go to the recreational club to play pool. later nhoj62

ok just a little update i went for a walk today to the recreational club an back wearing my 5.5 inch heeled thigh high lace up boots, under the same jeans i wore the last time i went it was great to get so far an back with out any major aches, i hope to do this a few more times this week, to get used to wearing heels this high. wish me luck later nhoj62

i have only recently started to wear mine again out an about as the weather was too hot until now. plus with my current job i am home before every one else so i have about an hour to do with as i wish, which means that hopefully most day from now on i can put my heels on an go for a walk, an for the days i feel really brave i can wear my boots over my trousers. but any way most of the time i am now in heels apart from when at work. later nhoj62

hi folks had another mile stone today, managed to wear heels four about 2 an a half hours today to a train exhibition with me dad, an he did not notice i was wearing them until i started to click across the car park. i had no trouble wearing them for the whole time we were there cause we were standing all of the time, just a bit of an ache in the car on the way back so i toke them off when we got home, so my dad does not mind me being in heels which is great. later nhoj62

Nhoj62:-) It sounds like you are making great strides in public heeling during the day as well as at night. It is also very good that your Dad is accepting you going out in heels in his presence. Congrats. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

hey dawn yeah i am trying hard to really get out there in heels, am taking most of the opportunities i get. will update this thread if i have anymore adventures. later nhoj62

• 3 weeks later...

hey dawn got new one for you i took a big step last nite an wore my new white boots(as seen in my pics thread) to my church small group. i was quite nervous, but i was wearing longer jeans so only the toe really showed an that was wot they commented on saying they were really pointy, then only noticed they were heeled later on, so no adverse comments, so i will wear them again to home group, maybe different ones next week. will see later folks nhoj62

Nhoj62:-) GOOD SHOW, MAN!!! Now there shouldn't be any excuse for you NOT to wear your boots in the future to your church. If there are any good or negative comments or any pics for the future, let us all know. Keep us posted to the events. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Brutal? Interesting reaction... Wonder where you could take that...

I must have missed this the first time I read the thread, but "brutal" is used in the same way as "cool" to describe something you like. It first appeared (to my knowledge) in Red Dwarf. I've rarely heard it used myself though.

Chris

jim i will keep you posted on how they react to my heels the next time hey dawn HH thanks for the kind comment it is so great to get encouragement from you an others chris100575 i know it is a funny word to use to say that u like something, an if u did not know the saying from RD then it could be taken the wrong way, but it is funny cause i just took it to mean kool. an yes u don`t hear it often if at all. later folks nhoj62

hi all i wore my heels to my small group again tonite and the reaction was!! NOTHING amazing i know, no comments from anyone, i even kept them on all evening an still no comment. so i have a definite place i can wear heels, maybe a while before i get the courage to wear them to church tho. later people nhoj62

DawnHH: Actually no they aren't, they are pretty comfortable. Maybe I am just used to them by now. Funny story incase you missed it in another thread. I was going to wear more spikey boots this weekend and my wife actually SUGGESTED I wear these instead;) I think she likes these the best of all my "heels". Nhoj62: Sorry, didn't mean to hijack your post. I will let you get back to your thread. Scotty

Sscotty727:-) Thanks for the up-date, but I did see your wife's suggestion in the other thread, and from looking at the construction of your shoes, they looked as if they might be heavy on your feet. I guess you are used to them by now. Cheers--- Dawn HH

hey dawn HH thanks for the comments, i know an it is great that they accept me in heels!. scotty727 don`t worry about hijacking the thread i don`t mind, u is just chattin anyway does no one any harm. later nhoj62 (an keep chattin)

Nhoj62:-) That's all any of us guys or gals like to do. Chat. No matter what the topic or thread. I really enjoy my nightly chats to all Forum members no matter where they live in the world or what subject they want to chat about. Cheers--- Dawn HH