What do you think?

Daz34

• 1 month later...

Nice shoes, but if I bought Ruth a pair of those I think she'd slap me! It's a bit like buying her a crotchless thong, fine if you go and chose it together but disappointing as a gift.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I agree. Definitely fetish wear. Nice for the bedroom but I don't think they're very practicle for everyday wear around town. :D

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I think I've seen these pumps in extremzapatos.com, they have a 7'' heel and a 2'' platform. My girlfriend would love them as a present, for indoor use of course :-( Wouldn't it be wonderful to see a girl wearing these shoes outside, i.e. in a dancing club?

Ruud:-) It was so nice for you to order your GF that pair of boots. They are a very sexy looking pair and in black leather should be very versatile to wear with many out-fits. Does she know about you ordering them, or is it to be a surprise? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...