New boots

Rockpup

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HeelTV:-) Now you have gone and done it. Being a boot man, you have got me so darn EXCITED!!! WOW!!! Over the knee, spike heeled, pointed toe boots with a leather skirt!!! You can't get any better than that. I just recently bought my first ever black leather skirt and a pair of over the knee heeled boots to go with it. I couldn't wait to try them on. My wife says that I look so good in them, which adds to the excitement. I paired them with a very nice fluffy blouse. I think that I looked good in that out-fit myself and I can't tell you of the pleasureable feelings that run through you to know that you look that good dressed that way. Thanks ever-so-much for the comparison pics that really show the difference in heel heights. I'm into inches and I can't read centimeters. I think you may have the opposite problem. As to the pics---I think they are FANTASTIC. I just love pics as they can tell you sooo much. MORE PICS, PLEASE!!! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Thanks to the responses.

JeffB

Yes, this over the knee, spike heeled, pointed toe boots are my favourites too. When I went through some shoe stores and I suddenly see them: I must have them. I tried them on to check the size and they fit perfect. The sales girl said also that they look good on me. (One second later 180€ changed their owner. So much money but worth every cent.) She asked me if I want to stay in these boots and put my old shoes in a shopping bag. But I changed the shoes and we had a good conversation about my confidence and the acceptance of street heeling.

Dawn, I can follow all your explanations because I had an deja vu when I read your posting. It´s the same between my wife and me.

But now I try to come up to your expectation an post some more pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

If your are interested to see some other boots or shoes, please tell.

HTV

HeelTV:-) You just blew my mind completely with your all leather out-fit. Could you tell me where you got your long leather gloves? I'm looking for a pair that comes clear up to the shoulders. How did you know what size gloves to order to fit you? Back on topic as it is time to describe my new boots to you. Mickey68 bought them for me as an early birthday present along with my first ever leather skirt. Both items are really scrumptious. They were both ordered from the Newport-News catalog. The boots are the over-the-knee style and are a glossy leather-look slip-on style with a 3¼" heel and a ¼" platform, pointed toe with the end sniped. The heel is a blade heel and they are in black. They come in sizes 5-11 M and 5½-9½ M and were on sale for $39.00. I had a bit of trouble getting my foot past the ankle part of the boot and down into the shoe. It will probably take several wearings to get them to the shape of my legs and feet during the break-in period. I wore them with the leather skirt for several hours and was quite comfortable with the fit and feel of them. The feel of an over-the-knee boot is quite a different feeling than my other styles of boots and gave me a comfortable warm feeling all over and I hated to take them off later in the evening. The shafts are made of a stretchy material to form to the shape of your legs. By all means, let's see some pics of your other out-fits along with your collection of shoes and boots. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Good Lord! Those new pics in your leather outfit is nothing short of breathtaking! It really brings out the best in those stunning boots! Bravo, HeelTV! BRAVO!!! :D

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I must say those are wonderful gloves. Next to nylons gloves are the perfect compliment to high heels. I was going to put a post about my love of opera gloves on the forum but wasn't sure which forum to post it. I know what I want when Mrs. F goes shopping!

Thanks for your interests and compliments.

Bubba: Do you ever dress and go out in public wearing those boots?

No, only dressed in male mode with a trouser an this boots.

Dawn: Sorry, but I bought the gloves and the skirt in a shop near to my town and tried both in the shop. The skirt fits perfect. What a luck for me, because it´s the only one of this style in this shop.

If you measure your hand and you are between two sizes: take the smaller size. The leather of such gloves is so thin that it will stretch by the first time you wear the gloves.

nhoj62: sorry, no full frontal view available. If I solve the problem that the area around my breast looks more feminine and I made a good make-up than I will take a complete front shot and post it.

Hope you enjoy the following pics nevertheless:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and for all the people who love gloves:

Posted Image

I´m waiting for your comments.

HTV

HeelTV:-) I really like your leather skirt. Most are pretty much straight down, but the design of yours, being gathered down the middle, is quite different. You were lucky to find one in your size. Your leather top---is that a short sleeved jacket? It appears that the same design trim might be on the sleeves to match the skirt. Are they meant to be together, or were you just lucky? I really like your boots with the small platform. They have a really nice design and shape. Do you have other leather out-fits and boot combinations? Cheers--- Dawn HH

Hi Dawn,

excuse my bad english. It´s not a skirt it´s a dress.

In the moment I have only four pieces out of leather. The dress, the trouser, the gloves and a handmade corsett. Now I have to save money to expand my leather collection.

Now on this picture I have some buffalo boots, which are gathered on the side and I found it´s a good combination with the gathered dress.

Posted Image

Posted Image

And here is a pic with the same boots from last winter:

Posted Image

Hope you enjoy them.

HTV

hello there what a stunning collection of boots and clothes you look totallt awesome a man after my own heart, the dress the gloves the trousers everthing you wear looks amazing and you own some fantastic heels and your legs look stunning in stockings what more can i say you just look awesome lol XXXXX

heeltv thanks for the frontal view of you in your outfit. u look great i didn`t realise it was one piece dress. very kool! u look good in the trousers too. and those buffalo boots are real sweet. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

HeelTV: Your pics are nothing short of sensational! I particularly loved the black leather pants! Quite chic and stunning! Keep up the great work! :D

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

HeelTV:-) What more can I say after what the other guys have posted? A FANTASTIC combination---the leather dress, the leather gloves, and the gathered Buffalo boots. A very stunning look!!! I particularly like the split in the rear of the dress that allows a peek at your thigh-high hosiery, or what some of the guys might call "Hold-ups". I assume that each leather garment was purchased separately, but do compliment each other to make a very neat and fabulous out-fit. All that I can say is "WOW"!!! I sure wish that that out-fit was mine. A little envy there. Cheers--- Dawn HH

HeelTV:-) More fantastic pics from you. The ankle boots, and pumps gives all of us a chance to see how shapely your legs look in your thigh-high hosiery. Do you have any trouble walking in such high heels? They look to be at least 6" or 7" high. You have shown us a nice bunch of leather out-fits combined with a nice collection of shoes and boots so far. Do you have more pics available? Cheers--- Dawn HH

Wow, some great pics there. I love that leather dress! It looks stunning with the knee boots and long gloves. Dawn: If you measure around the widest part of your hand in inches, that's your glove size. Not too helpful where you see them sold as S/M/L though! Chris

heeltv the new pics are great the boots and pumps look fantastic on you!. wot the heel highs on the pumps an knee boots? later nhoj62 p.s. keep the pics coming.

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

I thought I'd borrow this post rather than starting a new thread - Last week I happened to wander through my favorite shoe store (Payless Shoes on El Camino at Cezanne for those of you in the Silicon Valley area!) to see if they had anything new. I was wearing the boots in my avatar. As I was browsing the racks in the size 11 area the sales girl walked by to continue some restocking and with a smile asked "Looking for some boots?". I replied "Yeah - just seeing what's new". She then said "If you see something you like, let me know and I'll see if we have it in your size" then she went on with her work. I did find something I liked, and my size was on the shelf already: I don't recall the name on the boot but it's black, with a thin 3 1/2" heel (the heel looks just like the heel in Gene's avatar) and a pointy toe. There are some thin straps (like laces) criss-crossing their way up the back of the shaft, which comes up to about mid-calf. They were $29.95US and felt quite comfortable when I tried them on. I took them up to the counter and the same girl was at the cash register. As she scanned them she asked, quite matter-of-factly, if I needed any nylons to go along with the boots - I replied that I already had plenty. She was absolutely great - not judgemental in any way; no silly giggles even though from her comments she knew exactly who was going to be wearing those boots! I was just another customer to her, not a source of amusement. My point: anyone who is hesitant to buy heels in person - don't be afraid; I think sales people see us often enough that there's no need to be embarrased. I've been shopping at this particular branch of Payless Shoes for several years now - they carry a large variety in size 11, and even several styles in size 12, and I've never had a bad experience from any of the sales staff - male or female! One of the managers (a male) used to let me know when the new stock would be arriving so I could check it out. I was going to snap a few pictures, but my son borrowed the digital camera last week, so you'll have to wait a bit for photos - I did wear the boots to work last Thursday - not a word, snicker, or double-take from anybody! Aly - saying a few prayers for Mickey and Dawn

Wealth is not measured by how much you have, but rather how little you need.