ultra high heels

high10

It depends on the shoe size, but I normally consider a ultra-heel is one that severely restricts the ability to walk, even for someone used to very high heels.

For example, I have a pair of these in size 39. The heel is 6.25 inches (15.5cm)

Posted Image

They restrict my stride to about 30cm, so I only wear them around the house.

Xa

I agree, Xaphod. If you have large feet as I do (UK 8) then your 61/4" needn't present a problem but for a size 5 for example they could, except with a lot of practice, be quite extreme. I can now manage 61/2" without undue difficulty, as I have flexible feet and ankles and am accustomed to wearing heels daily anyway. Anne Louise Those shoes are very beautiful by the way. Where did you get them?

Yes, Virginie, I have worn 61/2" for work, but not often so far because they are courts which I only bought a short time ago. Lately I've been wearing mostly sandals and they are nearly all 51/2". The first time I wore 61/2" without being particularly conscious of what I was wearing I was so excited that I started a thread here to tell everyone! How childish is that? Luckily I don't usually have to walk too far for work, and more importantly, don't have to stand still a lot. Sometimes when I visit people's houses I do have to negotiate some quite awkward pathways though! Anne Louise

Virginie, I don't have a workplace as such, though I do meet men in the course of my work. Because of the type of work I do I'm unlikely to get comments from them, but I do sense that I'm being watched from time to time! And of course I hate that!! I think men, even the ones that I've known for quite a few years, are wary of making specific comments about such things as shoes and stockings (though surprisingly I do sometimes get the occasional quip when I'm wearing leather and/or fur) for fear of being thought 'creepy' or 'fetishy' in front of other people. Do get some of those high shoes though if your lifestyle lets you wear them, the sense of triumph when you can walk in them will be well eorth the effort! Love, Anne Louise

Virginie, I don't have a workplace as such, though I do meet men in the course of my work. Because of the type of work I do I'm unlikely to get comments from them, but I do sense that I'm being watched from time to time! And of course I hate that!!

I think men, even the ones that I've known for quite a few years, are wary of making specific comments about such things as shoes and stockings (though surprisingly I do sometimes get the occasional quip when I'm wearing leather and/or fur) for fear of being thought 'creepy' or 'fetishy' in front of other people.

Do get some of those high shoes though if your lifestyle lets you wear them, the sense of triumph when you can walk in them will be well eorth the effort!

Love,

Anne Louise

My job is quite commercial, so I don't know what people's reactions or my boss's reaction would be to me wearing 6 inches, (if I learn to cope in them of course). But I will test it on fridays by wearing 5 inches and see what reaction I get.

I hope maybe one day I will be as experienced as you

In the opinion of most true high heel fetishist, platform heels are not extreme. In reality, a 5 inch heel is an extreme hieght of heel for everyday wear (i.e. work, shopping) a 6 inch heel is not really that practical for such outing, though some women can manange them for short periods of time. Often women will wear what they consider a 6 inch heel , but the shoe has a two inch platform, thus only about a 4 inch vertical rise n the foot. It should be a requirement that all wmane wear at least a 5 inch heel:~)

No, Greatspike, that would spoil it for those of us who can and do, we should have to wear 6"+ in order to continue to feel superior! I suspect too that it would spoil it a little for all the men who like to see us perched on our stilts, it would be a little like the chocolate factory, just too much of a good thing. I suppose there could be extra attention for the few of us who CAN wear ultra-heels, though much as I like my 61/2" and aspire to 7" I can't see myself, or many others, wearing them for long shopping trips!

Anna Louise But all women who are of average build or smaller should be required to wear heels of at least of 5 inches... i am very happy that you aspire to wear 7 inch heels i assume you are referring to 7 inch single sole, not platform style shoes. I have trained many ladies to wear heels most have worn 4 inch and i have have moved them to 4.5, 5, 5.5 and 6 inch stiletto heels... I must say that the 6 inch spikes are very difficult for most to walk in for more than maybe a city block. It is interesting how much of a difference a half an inch makes. The only way i think a girl could learn to wear 7 inch spike is if she was trained in wearing them while her feet were growing and developing.

Here we go again. Some guy telling our ladies that he knows better than they do how to wear high heels. Then he says that all women who have a slight build should be made to wear heels at least 5 inches high. Where do you get such notions from Greatspikeheels. Who made you emporer of the universe that you are able to say who should wear what. Now what would be really nice is that you go the way of others who have posted here with the same attitude as yours. Jeff

Greatspike, I never wear platforms. I tried some quite thin ones in the seventies when stilettos were almost unobtainable and I disliked them than and continue to do so. Also I want to be 'honest' about my heel-height. I know some of you guys have a 'thing' about platforms, but for me they take away much of the sensual pleasure that's derived from having the feet at such a sharp angle. With a thin sole one can feel something of the surface being walked on and that is safer than being perched on a platform as well as giving extra sensual stimulus to the toes and balls of the foot. It isn't necessary, indeed it is undesirable, for high heels to be introduced when feet are still developing. I know girls who would love to wear shoes like mine but I advise them against wearing any heels, except for a very short time, until they have stopped growing. As I've said before, foot size is significant. I have large (UK size eight) feet so a 6" heel on me is less demanding than on say a size 5. I used to wear consistently 4" or, ideally, 41/2" until I came acrosss my first 5". To be honest they didn't feel that much higher, but moving to 51/2" took more time - in fact in my size they were nearer to 53/4" but I think the 5" were a little higher too. That must have been over ten years ago now, and I almost sent them back. I'm so glad I didn't because after a year or two I had bought several more pairs and was wearing whenever I didn't have to walk far. After a while my lower heels were relegated to wearing with trousers or for long days on my feet, and gradually, as they wore out and were discarded I replaced them with more 51/2" which I can now wear even for quite long shopping trips. In fact I now, because so many of my lower shoes have gone, break the fashion 'rules' and wear them with trousers. I think my ankle-strap sandals look wonderful with tapered cropped trousers, a look which I would have resisted a few years ago. I just have three pairs of 6", and only one pair fits well enough to wear a lot, and now I have the fabulous 61/2" courts which I'm looking forward to wearing much more as the cooler weather comes. I should have loved some ultra-high sandals for summer but I've not seen any that I like, and I think in any case they would be much more risky to wear than courts. Perhaps next year! I don't yet know how I shall cope going up to 7". I shall try some as soon as I can afford them, and if I like the look of them I shall persevere - and succeed! Certainly when I've seen pictures of them on the site and in catalogues they look infinitely desirable, so I expect I shall succumb to temptation. I am sorry if the length of this offends anyone, but I thought it might help if I could respond to some of the points raised. Perhaps it would have been better placed in the 'stories' section, so if anyone wants to move it, please do. Love, Anne Louise

Here we go again.

Some guy telling our ladies that he knows better than they do how to wear high heels.

Then he says that all women who have a slight build should be made to wear heels at least 5 inches high.

Where do you get such notions from Greatspikeheels. Who made you emporer of the universe that you are able to say who should wear what.

Now what would be really nice is that you go the way of others who have posted here with the same attitude as yours.

Jeff

What he said. GreatSpike, you belong in China a couple of centuries ago, preferably as a female, so that you can experience FIRSTHAND, the real pain of your stupid and sadistic fantasies (foot binding anyone?).

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Anna, you sound as if you have truly come to grips with the reality and power that such a heel provides to a woman. As well as the senusal seductive intensity that comes form such incredible footwear. I find it very interesting that men in this forum find my comments to strong, I wonder why they belong to such a Forum? I assume that they too have a very strong fetish for the few women who wear truly high heels. I'm not sure that many of them don't feel the exact same way I do about women and high heels... Truly high heels, you know the 5.5 inch and higher variety. Anna I fully agree with you on your view of platforms, yuck.

I think the objection, Greatspike, and I share it, was to the idea of firstly introducing the growing foot to high heels, and then to expecting all women to wear them. I love my ultra-high shoes, I do get feelings of power and superiority when wearing them, and would encourage anyone who WANTED to to try them. The sensual stimulus is profound, quite apart from the visual effect which inevitably attracts attention. As for growing girls wearing them, that is potentially highly damaging, hence the comments referring to Chinese foot-binding. In fact the damage could be such as to prevent the wearing of heels in later life, thereby being counterproductive from your point of view! I do think platforms, from the point of view of gaining the best from heels, are not appealing, but some people, Gina for example, do look good in them, but then, she would look good in wellies! Judging from messages I've received and comments in forums and in person, your enthusiasm for heels over 6" high is not uncommon, and you just sometimes get a little carried away by your desire to see women in ultra-high shoes. I'm sorry to have to say that unless some fashion guru dictates, in which case people will follow like sheep, they will remain a minority interest amongst a few determined women. If it's any comfort to you and others, I shall remain loyal to them for as long as I have health and strength!

To Greatspikeheels To make a pedantic point Its Anne Louise not Anna Also to make it clear to you about where I am coming from. I objected to your choice of words when you said that “It should be a requirement that all wmane wear at least a 5 inch heel:~)” And “But all women who are of average build or smaller should be required to wear heels of at least of 5 inches.” We don’t live in the dark ages any longer so that women do not have to do (in our western society) what men say they have to do. That includes you. I love and admire the look of a lady in high heels. If she choose to wear heels 6 inch heels and above around her home (not just for bedroom scenes) out to dinner or on shopping trips then she captures even more of my admiration. And we have a number of women on this site who do that, Anne Louise, Lucy, Anita C, Vanity etc while others like Virginie, Laurieheels and JinxieKat and others have indicated they are headed that way. But it is their choice, not because you or any one else had made them do it. So please lay off our ladies telling them what they should wear. We don’t want to put them off posting do we? I found your comment of “Yuuk” referring to platform shoes an interesting one because of your choice of nickname. Spike heels are the heels associated with platform shoes not being true stilettos, certainly those Lucite ones. You say you don’t like platforms shoes yet you use their heel shape as your nickname. Makes me wonder. Jeff

I had hoped to take some of the heat out of this, so boys, stop fighting and shake hands! Now, that's better isn't it? :D From all that I've read here many of you like to express their fantasies and secret desires, but isn't that one of the purposes of forums like this? Some fantasies should never of course be converted into reality, others are accepteble but not in public. Some people, men in particular, express a fantasy by driving at ridiculous speed for example, so put in that context a desire to see all women in heels is pretty harmless if totally unrealistic. I thought, Jeff, that spikes are the same as stilettos, and don't platforms have stiletto heels too? I think I'm losing the will to live! :) Anne Louise

The difference between spike and stiletto heels is discussed here: http://www.hhplace.org/hhboard/viewtopic.php?t=2242 In brief, it pretty much concludes that the two terms are interchangable and it's largely a matter of preference. Personally, I prefer stiletto.

I don't agree with greatspikeheels' assertions either. I love to see women in heels, and admire those who choose / are able to wear very high ones, but part of the attraction is knowing that she's wearing them because she enjoys them not because she's being forced to. That's heading into bondage / domination territory, which is fine, but only if both parties are consensual. If he's just expressing a fantasy fair enough, but it's not the way it came across to me.

Chris

I find it very interesting that, those of you, who found my comment offensive were quick to become critical of my thoughts, and more than willing to let me know just how wrong I am. Funny, interesting you are so quick to impose your thoughts and beliefs on me, but mine will i shouldn't voice mine and i didn't even impose mine on you, simply stated an opinion. Funny

Not particularly funny nor interesting. You expressed an opinion that women "should be required" (your words) to wear heels. This implies that they should be made to wear them whether they want to or not. This is what we object to, not women in heels, nor your preference for them. It's the fact that you seem to be wanting to impose high heels on women against their will. The majority of people on this board are in favour of freedom of choice, so if you voice an opinion contrary to this you can expect a reaction. Chris

I'm sure greatspikes is aware there are Internet sites that cater just to his type of fantasy. Perhaps he chose the wrong words to express his opinion. Afterall he did say that he had "trained" women to wear ultra-high heels. Perhaps he was relating to that aspect of his experience.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.