There’s here somebody wear skirt and High Heel with pictures

Thanks again, Jeff.

Yeah, this is not a skirt, but heck, I thought I'd branch out and try something different!

Posted Image

Outstanding outfit, unknown! You certainly can put an outfit together! :D

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 1 month later...

• 3 weeks later...

After a long haitus, I have returned!

What do I have to show for it?

Posted Image

I know the yellows are a bit off, but I did need to add a liitle color to my collection (besides red/black/white).

If I could only find a "China dress"...

Welcome back! A most interesting picture indeed! It's not often we see anyone sporting yellow shoes! Quite the attention grabber! Where did you buy them? Those pumps look like a style I've seen on the Frederick's of Hollywood website, but I could be wrong. Could you enlighten us?

• 8 months later...

What's up, unknown? Like Shafted, I also like the thighboots. Really cool! Could you tell us more about them? Inquring minds wanna know! :wink:

What's up, unknown? Like Shafted, I also like the thighboots. Really cool! Could you tell us more about them? Inquring minds wanna know!

:wink:

Most certainly.

The thighboots are the pleaser 8868 theat I bought from FantasyStyles. There's no zipper so you have have to strecth into them, which can be a wee bit daunting.

As for the yellow pumps, those are the classique pumps by The Highest Heel. I won that pair on ebay.

I agree that the 8868's are a bit tough to get into at first, but man...once you get them on, and get them broken in a bit, they are SOOOOOO comfortable. I've had to had the taps replaced twice on mine already, and I know those won't be the last. :wink:

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Unknown:-) Welcome back. It's been a while since we have heard from you. Nice pics. I quite agree with Shafted and JeffB. I like the thigh-highs. Don't wait so long before we hear from you again. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Many thanks for the info on the boots, Unknown. They really looked good on you with that skirt, and that's no b.s.! Anyhoo, don't be stranger! Stay in touch!

:wink:

Since_I_Can_Remember:-) What a very nice presentation. I really enjoyed looking at your legs...er...pics. Very nice hosiery contrast with the same pair of heels, and a change of skirt makes for a completely different contrast also. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Thanks :wink: My mother always said: YOu have legs like a girl, and you should become a girl but ..... a boy.. I rememeber back, as a child, I prayed to god to become a girl, only because a girl can wear high heels. But nothing happens :lol: So I have to live with my "hh love" but can not live it out...

Hmm, you should get to know Micha, he lives in Frankfurt, I believe. Also, if you don't think men in Germany wear high heels, you should visit La Piazza. All of their salesmen, I've been told, wear high heel. Or, you can do what I do -- get a nice pair of women's shoes that are not so obvious and wear them where ever you want to.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.