There’s here somebody wear skirt and High Heel with pictures

Hi to all forums friends I am new here. can somebody Upload pictures wear skirt and High Heel in public or something at home and tell me about this and the feeling to walk with the High Heel :D Good day thanks for help El

Just out of curiosity, what kind of class is it? And, do your classmates ignore you during coffee breaks, as some people that are "different" are treated when in a social setting?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Black pointy-toe pumps (not the plats), hose, and skirt definately look the best!

Thanks!:D

cosmo: those pics are lovely. I really need to get an anklet. It's so cute.

By the way, I just got a cute denim skirt. Perhaps I'll take pics with those black pumps, too!

Thanks!:D

cosmo: those pics are lovely. I really need to get an anklet. It's so cute.

By the way, I just got a cute denim skirt. Perhaps I'll take pics with those black pumps, too!

Thank you and I love wearing the anklet to make it complete.

-----------------------------------------------

Used to be cosmo_loves_PH before the crash!

I know...several things are wrong with this pic. I really wanted to get some hose and an anklet, but I couldn't-so I had at least shaved before going out.

Posted Image

I'll take another pic with the pointy black pumps like I promised later.

Much more to come.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have a specific plan. Just anywhere. After all, you you see that one pic was in a convenience store.

Very nice shoes indeed, Unknown, in ALL your pictures. I'm curious, what sort of reactions did you get while in that store? I'm sure you must have turned a head or two while you were there! :D

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Posted Image

If you could, Unknown, could you tell us about the shoes you wore in this pic? They look like something I could sport at work! :D

Very nice shoes indeed, Unknown, in ALL your pictures. I'm curious, what sort of reactions did you get while in that store? I'm sure you must have turned a head or two while you were there! 8)

Actually, no one thought anything of it-even the cashier I asked to take the picture! Then again, it was after midnight, so I didn't expect much.

If you could, Unknown, could you tell us about the shoes you wore in this pic? They look like something I could sport at work!

Oh...these...

Posted Image

Very unique shoes indeed. I got these three-tone leather pumps on ebay for about $20 (I think) I've never seen a pair like 'em. So beautiful.

P.S. Thanks a zillion for the comments. I've never felt so sexy in my life. 8):):D

Posted Image

Very nice pumps indeed! Very classy and stylish! I like 'em plenty! I wish I could find shoes like those! You have good taste, unknown! :D

Actually, no one thought anything of it-even the cashier I asked to take the picture! Then again, it was after midnight, so I didn't expect much.

I'm impressed. You definitely showed boldness in being out and about in a skirt! And you looked nice to boot! :)

Hey, just doing my part to break the 'femininity' barrier.

Well, by all means, keep at it! You're doing a great job! :D