Ladies,what's your favorite brand & style of thigh high

bradleyla

So,ladies,tell me:What's your favorite style and brand of thigh high boots? As a guy that shares equally in the passion that you fine ladies here have for them,here's my three favorites,ranked in order: #3-"SUSIE"(Ellie) #2-"BEVERLY"(Pleaser) #1-"NATASHA"(The Highest Heel)

Any thigh high boots are lovely, though I will admit that I find the ballet boots to be my favorite. Alas I can only look from afar, but I'm working on that 8)

Jinxie

Well,Miss Jinxie,the best to you in your search for your beloved ballet boots.You seem to be a real sweet lady and a fine person.Oh,yes,I know you'll find exactly what you're looking for :D

And I'm sure that you'd look fabulous in them and in all your sexy heels that your closet could ever hold. :)

• 5 months later...

My favourite are the one's from Leatherworks (left). Followed closely by a pair of white "Pleasers" and white "Susie's". I've also got a pair of leopard prints with 6" spike heels bought in a market in Germany but I have no idea who made them sadly.

My wifes favs are anything made by Pleaser, especially the kidskin ones with the buckle on the back. She wears those everywhere. My favorite on her are her black Ellie Vixens that lace up. I would crawl around like a puppy all day if she wore those all the time! I love the fit on the calf. I also agree.. any thighboot is good! Nick

Nick wrote:

My favorite on her are her black Ellie Vixens that lace up. I would crawl around like a puppy all day if she wore those all the time.

Have you seen the Baby Pink ones they do Nick?!?!?! :P:P