18 HOURS IN 6" STILETTOS.

When I woke up I was already in a mindset that today I would see just how long I could wear my new black patent 6" stilettos. Knowing this I showered and tended to my feet trimming toenails, shaving away the calouses and trimming the corns on my little toes. I put on a pair of light support pantyhose after I put Ambesol on areas I thought might painfully choose to protest this decission and put the Ambesol in my purse. This done I put on my make-up, did my hair and got dressed slipping into my new 6"ers. I walked out to the car & noticed the time it was 7:45. I opened the garage door and headed for work. I made my way down to the office and parked then clik-clik'ed my way into the lobby and over to the elevator. While I was waiting another lady who works on the same floor as I do came over and we started conversing. It ultimately got around to my shoes and she just smiled and said "I love how they look but cannot for the life of me comprehend how you can do it!". I looked over at her and smiled. The elevator doors opened and we both got in. I replied "Y'know I've worn heels for so long It's become uncomfortable for me to wear flats. . . go figure.". We reached our floor and left for our offices. I walked in and checked my messages then went to my desk. We had a meeting at 9:30 and it ran until 11:30 then we broke for lunch. I went to a nearby restaurant and had a bite with my friend Samantha joining me. We decided to meet at her bar after work for happy hour & jazz. When I got back to the office I had to send some data to a client and wait for them to reply. This took forever. We went back & forth 4 times before it was all said & done. By the time it was done it was 3:30 and I had to drop off a depo at another office. As i walked to the car I noticed that my feet were still doing ok! Nice! I dropped off the depo & clik-cliked my way back to the car & drove down to meet Samantha. When I walked into the bar at 5:15, I noticed that Samantha had worn HER 6"ers too! FUN! We had some munchies from the happy hour spread and chatted until the music started. I decided that I would stay around until My feet just couldn't do it anymore! I made it all night, to my surprize! At 1:00 I decided to head for home and yes, the doggies were barking! I pulled into my garage and closed the door. I went inside and saw the clock on the microwave. It was 1: 38 . . . without removing my shoes, I went outside and had a cigarette. When I finished, I went in and saw it was 1:47! 18 hours in my 6"ers! I sat down in the recliner in the living room and turned on the TV. I raised the legrest on the recliner and slowly took off the Stilettos . . . I started to drift off and decided to go to bed. I stood up and :D OUCH!! I sat back down and put my shoes back on . . . better. I walked into the bedroom and undressed, slipping into my robe and my 5" stiletto slippers. I removed my make-up and showered. After the shower I toweled off and almost fell into bed. 18 hours in 6" Stilettos . . . . w o w ! :) Namaste', Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

Very impressive Anita. I take it that you havent done any where near 18 hours before in 6"ers. Which makes me wonder in view of you wanting to wear ballet boots at one stage, do you intend trying for 24 hours in 6"ers some time. You didnt say whether or not you removed your 5" stietto slippers. On the ballet boots have you taken up training in them again and how are you going in the corset? Just curious. Jeff

No, Jeff,. This was the longest duration of time I've spent CONTINUALLY (no time-outs!) 8) in 6"ers (6.25" Actually). I never even took them off ONCE! No, I didn't sleep in the slippers . . . :D I've been thinking about the ballets of late & might try them again someday, but no plans as yet. :) Namaste', Anita C.

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

I wonder what all our ladies think about Guest's post, especially those who were just about to stop lurking and start posting. It might just be me people but his choice of words doesnt sound like an invitation to post to this High Heel Place. Jeff

Guest: Please be considerate and just back off. Anita's great about sharing her stories, please do not offend her like this. How about signing up for an account so you are accountable for your comments? Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

AMEN! Please remember that I AM a Lawyer & if anyone were ever STUPID enough to try this I'd dial 911 & press charges for assault, rape & whatever else I could think of! :D RAPE is never fun or erotic & talk like that offends me! Grow up! Anita C,

'Guest', come on! You can't be serious! -- This is not just gonna be a turn-down for ladies who are into high heels and who were right about to start wearing higher heels in public but really scary. There's been the dumb prejudice that a higher-heeled woman is kind of a 'pro' (which is BTW complete nonsens in my opinion - but that's the very reason some girls aren't gonna show up in high heels because they think they are considered like that in case they do so) which is emphasized even more by posts like yours. Unfortunately, by now the girls DO know what others might probably think and will be very likely refrain from showing off in their beautiful shoes - which is hence quite understandable. All this kind of posting does is damage! Ladies, please don't take Guest's posting as the other guys' perception. Guest: Please stop talking like that!!! CU! -Mike

Now listen Guest & listen real damn close. :D What you said has really offended me and is starting to pi** me off. :) I don't really care about your nasty little fantasy. I wear my shoes for ME-NOT for sicko freaks such as yourself to get off on, GOT IT? Go talk your lame, sorry-a** s*** to someone who wants to hear it because rest assured I DON'T! As for my sex life - it is none of your friggin' business WHAT I do or with WHOM I chose to do it with. Just rest assured that it will NEVER be with the likes of YOU! For the record someone who has sex with shoes has aome real issues. GET HELP, CREEP! BUZZ OFF! Anita C.

Isn't this depressing?? Firefox, is that guy's IP address not logged so we could trace him down through his ISP and sue him? I know the internet is only a reflection of the real world, but I guess that is what they invented lawsuits for. We don't need to tolerate these sick bastards. Let's strip them of everything they own and let them be thrown in jail. There they have plenty of time to fantasize what they would do with someone's shoe.

What's all the fuss about?

To all who have read this thread: GUEST has really offended me and, I believe, you nice people. This kind of posting is absolutely uncalled for, very inappropriate AND Illegal. GUEST has crossed WAY over the line and messed with the wrong person. I have asked Jeff to remove GUESTS postings and have alerted my office buildings' security staff AND have given copies of GUESTS threats the Denver Police and the FBIs Special Internet Unit. This is supposed to be fun . . . GUEST has ruined it. Namaste' to all . . . except GUEST. Guest, since you crossed state lines the FBI will probably be in contact with you . . . soon. Sleep well. Anita C.