Seamed nylons to work

RubberVicki

Agree with you Debbie, they do look elegant with a business suit. Inga :smile: _________________ HEELS are POWER the HIGHER the BETTER. <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IHeels on 2002-04-05 07:55 ]</font>

HEELS are POWER the HIGHER the BETTER.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

it's a shame that Debbie isn't around to comment on this thread. She wears nothing but seamed nylons. And, as she has related on more than one occasion, she is partial to nylons circa 1950 which she finds on eBay. Debbie, your presence amongst us is sorely missed.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I've worn mine to work and I loved it. They make me feel very feminine and sexy :lol:

It's just as well I didn't know that at the time - I wouldn't have gone to work myself :lol:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I, on occassion, wear off-blach hose with seams to the workplace which has included the courtroom. In a sea of sensible shoes and suits seamed stockings and stilettos provide a nice "break in the action" option. They add some pizzaz and I like the feel of the seam upon my leg & heel.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.