Promotion

true....lol,. but this is a change of role, from bank cashier/skivvy role to Personal Banking Advisor (where you are one 2 one with people doing loans, mortgages etc) Luckily the bank does time+half for overtime tho. Ive been competing with two others trained with me, and was chuffed they selected me first. Re PC World, im not packing it in as it is like a hobby rather than another job. I enjoy stripping computers (and smashing waste bits in the back yard 8) ) Re heelmeets, i can always request holidays John :D thx for the positive support from every1. Its like anything when youre happy, you just wanna tell everyone :)

Congratulations, Daz. Your bank's management showing good judgement. Moving on up to the East Side, to that big apartment in the Sky.....will the new location require more traveling time between home and your office? Perhaps you might, at last, find a place of your own closer to your office. Good luck in your new position.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Congrats Daz on the promotion. I think though that FF is right I see that you are already trying to save time by the way you write. Things like "one 2 one" and "support from every 1". I havent seen this style from you before that I can remember. :D Will you have to travel further to the new branch so using some of your extra earnings? Jeff

Daz:-) Congratulations on your new job promotion at the bank. As Shyguy and Lee have said, If your new-found wealth will allow you to "Splash out", as you say in the UK, please let us all know about what new high heeled shoes or boots you are able to purchase. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Good on ya for getting the promotion. Pretty soon you'll be the branch manager!

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

well done mate, I have had one or two promotions latley and it is nice to be recognised. keep aiming high and recognise when it is time to pause and catch up, then go for the next promotion. Treat Jade with something from your next whapping pay check. see you soon.

The angels have the phonebox.

This summer many of my neigbours got promition and I got prototion too. On 16 th August I will start working as tax expert or tax consult ( I don't know the right word).

Congratulations, Allu! I hope your new position isn't the last promotion will bring you much happiness. A tax consultant. Is that for the government or will you be doing private consulting on tax matters with businesses?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Im really happy today.

It was announced that i have gained promotion in the bank :D

It means moving to another branch, but it will be worth it

daz

:)

Way to go, Daz! I don't have to say, "keep up the good work," as I know you will.

Way to go!

Your friend,

Gene'

Gene said

Wow. One Thousand. The big millennium

Phew I thought that was going to be the word count for your latest post Gene luckily it was just the amount of posts (just kidding Gene :D )

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Genebujold:-) Congratulations on getting to Debbies 6 inch oxfords. Whew! It's getting a bit crowded in these shoes. O.K. guys---move over and make room for Gene. Now let's see just how long it will take you to make your next 1000 posts. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!