Loose Slingbacks

Slingfan

Im a big fan of slingbacks with loose backstraps. I love seeing the strap slowly work its way down and slip off a ladies heel. I even have owned coupleof pairs of slings and I always adjust the strap to the last hole on the buckle so it slowly falls down, then pulling it back up and letting it slip again. Does any one else like that? Ladies, what do you think of loose straps, does it annoy you or is there anyone out there who likes it?

loose straps on slingback heels looks like the person is either walking out of them or trying their best not to fall off of them.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I love loose slingbacks both to see and to wear like it, i love it when the straps slips down and i often like to leave my straps down for a while, i love to see girls who have let their straps slip down and left them like it, i think it has a bit of a naughty look but sexy too love polly

I think my left foot is smaller than my right because on every pair of slingbacks I own the left strap falls down. I like them adjusted to the final hole because they feel looseand comfortable that way, the right strap has no problems staying up but the left one falls even when I adjust the buckle to the 3rd hole. It's quite sexy to lose the strap under my heel and then pick it back up again, whilst the other strap is in place.

I have recently been chatting to 2 girls in a chatroom who both admit to wearing their slingbacks with the straps down,they both admitted the like to start with their straps up and let them slip down after a while,in the same way i like to wear mine................... love polly