Shoe sayings

sendra45

I would imagine that this has been done before but last week at work I overheard somebody saying that her shoes squeak and the other person saying that she could not have paid for them!! I didnt pay much attention and didnt question where she got that saying from. Has anybody else heard this? What other things are said about shoes?

The angels have the phonebox.

Labor day (sic) is the equivalent of our August bank holiday after which it's considered a no no to wear white shoes over here too, though "winter white" boots are permitted.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Labor day (sic) is the equivalent of our August bank holiday after which it's considered a no no to wear white shoes over here too, though "winter white" boots are permitted.

Wow - I didn't know that!

And I just bought a new pair of boots, this time white ones (it's all they had), mainly for lounging around the house:

Posted Image

Not particularly attractive (nor passable), but maybe I'll take them to a cobbler and see if he can die them black?

If so, they'd be a good replacement for my Franco Sartos.

Payless was out of my size, so I ordered them online. Should be here in a week or so. I'll drop you a real pic, then.

White boots are allowed, particularly indoors. Moreover, if you want to wear white, do it. Don't let the fashion police dictate.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

White boots are allowed, particularly indoors.

Moreover, if you want to wear white, do it. Don't let the fashion police dictate.

That's just it - I'd really rather not wear white. Around here, white shoes stick out like a sore thumb.

Although white shoes with jeans are common, particularly sport shoes...

I'll have to see how they look under a pair of long blue jeans before I decide.