Shoe labels

if the label was placed on the sole of the shoe then you would suffer from reduced adhesion to whatever surface you walk on, causing you to slip and sue the company for placing the label in such a stupid place :smile:

Next put their massive sale labels on the sole and use glue that is impossible to remove. I'm off to the solicitors first thing (after I've slipped on this sole anyway) :smile:

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

What about the girls ho leave the shoe lables on? Do they want to show they have a new pair or can't they be bothered to take it off. It only shows on high heels, because the sloping part is visible.

Staples, seriously, I've only experienced glue when it comes to labels. Inga :smile: _________________ HEELS are POWER the HIGHER the BETTER. <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IHeels on 2002-04-02 12:34 ]</font>

HEELS are POWER the HIGHER the BETTER.

What I also hate is some manufacterers or retailers that stitch or glue their brand name on a piece of cloth right where the heel touches the inner sole. It often completely spoils the effect of a padded sole and if glued, starts slipping and crumbling up.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence