some of my photos

w6ish

i have not printed my adventures but you give me a great idea. there are a lot of day to day things i write down but of course don't post. and some adventures i know for certain i would love to share but i'm not certain if the readers here would interested. like my little frog adventure. do you think something like that would work? i would print it under my internet handle: White 6 Inch Spike Heels. i think that says it all. (except that i'm so fond of 7.5 inch heels these days... ) i do have pictures of my trusty and faithful sherberts. bobhh posted a pic for me last summer and i'll find out where that is on this board. i just came back from a trip to the good city of Toronto where i have an old friend from art school. she is quite the lady! it isn't anything sexual, its all art and high heels. we are both in our thirties and time has taken its toll on her! she is at least 250 pounds. she talks about her weight and her personal style but all that just gets blown out of the water when i come strolling in. when i visited her last week i walked in wearing my black body suit, a lycra spandex thing, with a women's blue jean jacket that is high cut, so it comes down to just above the navel which i enjoy wearing because in skin tight clothes it really accentuates the legs and my shapely backside! i don't wear skin tight clothes too often because unfortunately i have really huge testicles and a big you know what, that are impossible to hide when in skin tight stuff. it looks like i have a ripe grapefruit and banana shoved down there but my art school friend knows its just me. anyway, her focus is on my footwear and she absolutely has a major thing for my white high heels. i use to drive her crazy with jealousy wearing my 6 inch heels but last week i took it up a notch and wore my new 7.5 inch heels. those slick looking shoes drove her totally mad! usually when i walk in she stares at my crotch for a few minutes before looking at my footwear. this time she went straight to my feet and said in a loud voice: oh my god!!! she just couldn't take her eyes off my heels and that attention i have to admit, i love. we got into our usual visiting position on her couch, where i sit on one end and she sits on the other. she has her thick feet on the floor and mine, shoes and all, are over her knees. after we visited for a few hours, catching up on all the inbetweens, we took a drive north of the city to a place called Luther Marsh. she wanted to go there because it reminds her of where she was raised. out there we watched the moon rise and walked down the quiet country roads for several hours. i was in heaven because she just couldn't take her eyes off my new shoes. and she just couldn't get beyond that fact that they were higher than my usual high heels which to her, are way too high in first place. i think she was waiting for me to fall off them! we got back to the city around 3 in the morning and got back to our usual position on her couch. she used a damp cloth to wipe the wear and tear off my spike heels and platforms and this absolutely excited me which she could obviously see. what an evening! there is more but i shall leave it at that for now.

I love your photos and your stories. You mentioned that you fell once. Can you fill in the details for us? Which shoes were you wearing? Where did you fall? Did you hurt yourself? Did anyone help you? Did anyone make any comments? I'd love to hear the story, Your friend, Spikes Fan P.S. Check your hotmail, as I sent you a private email.

lost my first message! anyway: sorry i haven't been around too much to answer those questions but i've been on the road and will continue to be. the questions: i fell off my white double buckle beauties on a main street, in front of hundreds of people... my wife and girlfriend were there and helped me off the pavement. i stepped in a small pothole with my right platform and down i went. that is what you get for not watching where you are going. it was the most embarrassing high heel experience i have had! my trip to toronto to visit my friend was something truly awesome. but what i think about the most is this: those 7.5 inch heels are some unusually comfortable heels. i can walk in those heels for more than 4 hours and really make an afternoon and evening out it. of course they grab a lot of attention. and someone here said white heels don't go well with blue jeans, well i disagree. i think they go fantastically well. the darker the jean the better the contrast and the more excitement. the summer is over where i live and its going to have to be my cupid boots from now on. but i am going to order 3 more pairs of white 7.5 inch heels from forplay shoes and i'll save them for next summer, by which time i'll have practiced wearing them plenty, to save me from anymore pothole disasters! sorry bout my e mail address, its closed due to neglect. you'll have to contact me here. happy heeling folks!

Wow! Some people are really lucky. Not only do they get to wear their heels out in public in front of hundreds of people, they have both their girlfriend and wife help him up when he falls off of his high heels....WoW!!!! :D (My wife would push me off of my heels and shoot both me and my girlfriend while she was helping me to my feet. :rofl: )

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Bubba136:-) You got it right, Bubba. Only in my case, I wouldn't cheat on my wife under any circumstances. If Mickey68 caught me with a girlfriend, she would send me straight down to Lucifer like yesterday. If I would fall off of my heels during street-heeling, both Mickey and I would be shoveling ourselves off of the street at the same time. She's on a cane and I hang on to her all of the time to give her added support while balancing my heels and trying to watch pot-holes for both of us. There would be no question that we both would hit the bricks together. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 4 weeks later...

yes indeed. some guys do have all the luck. also: i just bought my wife some 7.5 inch heels with a 3 inch plat, in black and she will wear them! she wore her 6 inch heels last weekend, with a mini and tight top and holy mackinaw was she hot! the 7.5's haven't arrived yet but when they do, i'll mail the latest.

White_6_inch_spike_heels:-) Not only do you wear the plats, but your wife does also? Do you and her ever go out together in plats? What reactions do you two receive if and when you do this? Keep us all up-dated when the new shoes come in. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

w6ish, that's great news, keep it up, your stories almost make me want to wear my plats out :D now to build up enough courage! I guess having a girlfriend, has it's advantages! and disavantages too! later, TXT-1

w-6-in; I just ordered a pair of white 8" heeled sandals from how cool. Thanks to you I got up the nerve to order them. The pictures of you on the heel4men site and here were a determing factor in my choice. One look and I had to have them. You sport a vey good look. Thankyou chb/

77r90dL lf

my wife's 7.5's arrived this week and they are some awesomely sexy shoes. she tried them on and attempted to walk across the living room and down the hallway. she found it tough going but i told her practice would make it perfect. our teenage daughter was next. right now she is wearing size 8, and she is often fooling around with any of the dozen pairs of my white shoes which are always lying about in the bedroom, but my size 12 are just way too big for her. these size 9's that just arrived are much better for her. she tried them on and gave it go and did alright. she paused in front of the mirror and stared at them for a long time. i think she is going to be one of those girls who gets out sporting the ultra high heel. my wife, she is giving herself 3 weeks to get up to speed with her new heels before she ventures outdoors with them, when we go out for my birthday dinner. looking forward to that and i will keep you posted.

... but my size 12 are just way too big for her. ...

Maybe I haven't read all of your previously written posts thoroughly enough but am I right that your folks are aware of your high-heel-wearing? What do they say? Obviously, even your daughter is fine with it, right? Curious...

CU!

-Mike

yes. everyone in the family is aware and okay with it. including the circle of friends. so i am very lucky. mind you, folks on the street, passers by, they don't know what to think. sometimes its amusing and sometimes it isn't.

• 3 weeks later...

did my pictures get cleared out or is it this dopey computer i am on? all i'm seeing is little red x's: tisk.

Your computer is definitely innocent. I see the same red crosses. May be that your provider is guilty or rather you yourself!

After clicking with the right mouse button on your disappeared pictures and choosing "properties" I saw a numeric IP address. Nowadays nearly every provider distributes IP addresses dynamically. With your login you get an arbitrary IP number from a pool. After your next login you might have a completely different IP address. Only a personal URL like "www.hhplace.org" or "www.mbuenger.de" (thats my own dead building site - I know, I'm a lazy bear :-?) is a unique and reliable address. The name server of your provider converts this URL automatically into the actual valid IP number.

I just tested the IP address of your pictures with a ping command in a dos box (ping 65.160.96.70). The result was a time out message. What means that this IP is actually not available in the web.

I hope to have helped you a little bit.

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!