Do you wear leather trousers with your heels?

manus

JeffB:-)

Check out Xa's pic above. Now there is a great look for you to show up wearing to the office. I'll bet that would sure make the ladies in your office look more than once.

Most definitely! I've already started searching for places to buy leather pants. I think I'd look sensational in tight leather pants and high heeled boots! I intend to have a pair for when fall arrives! :D

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Xaphod, Does Dolcis have these boots in European 44? I am looking for something similar. The Heel look strong enough for me. Have Dolcis got a web page in English? Manus, I do Speak just a little of Catalan with the Catalan friends, but understand a lot. Deu

Xaphod:-) You look fabulous in that leather pants and heeled boot combo. It tends to make your legs look much longer and increases the "WOW" factor. JeffB:-) Maybe I should begin to look for a pair of leather pants soon. I still say it would excite the ladies at work. I would probably have a good look myself. Firefox:-) Fetish connotations or not, I still think that Xa has a fabulous look going there anyway. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

In the five years I've been at my current place of employment, I only know of two women who wear leather, so I would most definitely be a standout, as if I'm not already! HA! :rofl:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Xaphod,

Does Dolcis have these boots in European 44?

I am looking for something similar. The Heel look strong enough for me.

Have Dolcis got a web page in English?

Manus,

I do Speak just a little of Catalan with the Catalan friends, but understand a lot.

Deu

Sorry, Jaral,

These boots were bought in 1999, so they are not made any more. They were only available in girls' sizes, up to about 42.

Xa

• 5 weeks later...