Do you wear leather trousers with your heels?

manus

I like the look. I have a similar pair of leather jeans, but they are slightly flared or boot cut.

Nice boots too!

Gary

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Yup .... me too. BTW, Manus, that's a very good look you have. It shows how keeping slim makes all the difference to being well turned out in heels. Some time back the local 'cash and carry' was selling women's leather trousers for about £35 a pair. They are a lot lighter material than guys trousers and are cut better. I normally take UK size 16(W), or possibly size 14. I bought 4 pairs over a couple of years and I'm getting round to modifying a pair to be 'plus four' style that stop just below the knee. I will be able to wear these with knee high boots without my lower legs getting too warm (two layers of material). Xa

I must say that is quite a nice look, one I might try, but after summer ends! :roll:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

After this summer, I am going to have to lose the 10 pounds that I halved so far gained in order to fit in mine. :roll:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I have a couple of pair of leather pants, no pocket and five pocket style. As everyone else has noted, this in not summertime fashion, especially with thigh boots. Leather pants feel and look great but I also like blue jeans, there a little more comfortable.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Nice look there Manus. I've got several pairs of leather trousers and like the feel of them when on. Very tactile... Definitely not summertime wear. I was browsing round the local Littlewoods catalogue outlet last week and found a really nice pair for £14 (about 20EU) and couldn't resist. Still see some girls out on a Friday night with leather jeans on, but shoulds see more in the winter.

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

Manus:-) Extremely nice look. I don't own a pair of leather trousers at the present time, but if I did I would surely wear them with my boots. They are on the top of my wish list for the future. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 weeks later...

i would love a pair of trousers like that, but they are so hard to find at a decent price that wouldn`t mind paying. but as winter comes hopefully they will appear in the high street shops at a sensible price. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

Nhoj62:-) You haven't posted with us for a while and it's good that you are back on the forum. As I posted earlier, leather pants and skirts are on the top of my "Wish" list. I too am looking for a decent price. Maybe in the middle of winter or closer to spring when the stores begin dumping their seasonal stock the prices will be better. Have you gotten anything new since we last posted each other? Cheers--- Dawn HH

I think you won't have any trouble finding real leather trousers for man in any leather shop. I bought mine in "Andorra" a nice little country 200km away from Barcelona. I bought them for 80 euros (new).

Manus:-) There is no problem finding good quality leather trousers for male or female right now as they are in season but a bit on the expensive side. Not only are they available in the stores, but are also available in the store catalogs that come in the mail. We will be able to get much better prices when the seasons change and the sales begin. Cheers--- Dawn HH

hey dawn i have not fallen off the planet, all is well. and yes i have a couple of new pairs of heels, one pair is white knee boots with a 4 inch heel pointed toe sz 8 from priceless here in bristol. the other are a pair of playboy ankle boots in black with three buckles round them fake out side zip an really inside zip and pointy toed again, these are from tk maxx in bristol, will see if i can get some pics later nhoj62

Just thought I would add a bit to this thread: I bought two very nice pairs of leather trousers for my gf and I from a shop in Los Angeles when I was out there a couple years ago. Bargainous got both for about 100 dollars as they had a crazy 80% discount! And yes they go well with heels - just got a digital camera so will post some pics soon.

Manus, The lady ones in your picture look very nice, that model is fantastic. From the practical point of wearing boots I would go for the lady cut. Which ones do you fancy more? And regarding Andorra, Are thy cheaper there in general, or just for especific brands?. Between Barcelona and Andorra and in the rest of the country, there are hundres of leather shops and factories. Moltes Gracies

Nhoj62:-) NikkiHH:-) I just love looking at pictures of you guys new boots that you have just purchased. As you know, I'm a boot man myself and a picture can tell a lot of information. I will look forward to seeing your new pics from you both. And Nhoj62, you know that I have really enjoyed your passed efforts in all of the pics that you posted previously. Cheers--- Dawn HH

I think man leather trousers are more confortable... (you have more place for your.... :D ) I use to buy lots of diferent thinks in Andorra... (alcohol, electronic devices, cheese, clothes and shoes...). But I'm still looking for a shop that will have woman shoes in large sizes... (do you speak catalan? Jaral2?) :)

Here's a pair of mine with Dolcis 'define' boots with about a 4.5" heel.

Posted Image

BTW, yes you are correct .... guys' trousers are cut to accommodate your 'bulge', but I find that soft women's trousers soon stretch around the area.

Xa

hey dawn if ya look on my thread in the pics forum i have posted a link to some pics of my new boots, i remembered i have a yahoo photos thingy so am using it. later nhoj62

Here's a pair of mine with Dolcis 'define' boots with about a 4.5" heel.

Posted Image

Now THERE'S a really sensational look! Outstanding, xaphod!! Suddenly, I'm anxious to buy a pair of leather pants and try that myself!!! :D

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Xaphod:-) What a fantastic look! Those leather pants and boots really go together. That is one of the style of heels that I always look for for myself. JeffB:-) Check out Xa's pic above. Now there is a great look for you to show up wearing to the office. I'll bet that would sure make the ladies in your office look more than once. Nhoj62:-) I'm way ahead of you as I have already looked at the pics of your new boots and commented on them in another post. Fantastic!!! Cheers--- Dawn HH