Hi, everybody. I've been lurking for a while and decided to register today. I've been wearing heels off and on for years and have around 30 pairs (pumps and slingbacks mostly) at any one time. I'm most comfortable in a 3-4" heel but also like to wear lower heels sometimes when I expect to be walking on rough terrain. My wife (Sami) enjoys seeing me in heels and we'll often wear matching styles when we go out together (what a turn-on!) We don't wear boots very often because it's so warm where we live, but we do have some ankle boots that we wear in the Fall and Winter. I know I'm going to enjoy this forum!! :roll:

Lauren:-) Welcome to the Forum and I know you will like it here. I'm like you and feel most comfortable in 3"-4" heels. You have the best of both worlds, you wear heels and you have a wife that goes along and encourages you even to the point of wearing matching heels when you and her go out together. That's great. Tell us more about yourself and per Paul's suggestion we could also hear and read your wife's side of things. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Lauren, Welcome. 3 to 4" heels are a very sensible size. My strategy has always been to wear what women would weat, which is why I wear sandals now in summer. Sounds like you have a very understanding SO. My wife lets me wear HH boots under long patns when we go out in the evening to a concert or dinner. But not much else.

Lauren:-) I'm like Loveheel and stick to wearing what a woman would wear in heels either going to or from work or when being out and about. Then that means wearing heels between 3" and 4" in height. My wife, Mickey68, knows all about my activities and encourages me, supports me, and joins in with me in my heeling sessions. As you know, it is really great having a wife that goes along with your foibles and encourages and participates in our little hobby. Unfortunately, some of the fellows aren't as lucky as we with their wives, girl friends, or SO's. Cheers--- Dawn HH :D

High Heeled Boots Forever!

It's about time you delurked. Tell us all your stories, and welcome.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.