Again, the gym...

Mickey S.

Okay, I've been away for while but here is another little story I want to share... Roughly two weeks ago I took part in a course at the gym as usual. Our trainer (she's actually with police and trains her colleagues there as well) once in a while tells us what she experienced when she was chasing the bad guys - so she must have seen a lot of 'strange' things already :roll: and this must be why IMHO she made the following comment. -- We did some calf/tendons stretching when she pointed out that this particular exercise would be a good compensation for the stresses of everyday (high) heel-wearing. And she said: 'Guys, this is also good for you since there are high heeled shoes in male sizes out there as well! I've seen it!!!' (participants giggled). I thought she must have come across several stores of that kind where such stuff was offered because of her job (later that day I found she's into gothic stuff and such). Anyway, nothing wrong with that. But then only some mere seconds later the cutest girl in the room suddenly said: 'Heels for men? Why actually not?'. And she seemed to be serious. - Words failed me... CU! -Mike

Okay, I've been away for while but here is another little story I want to share...

Roughly two weeks ago I took part in a course at the gym as usual. Our trainer (she's actually with police and trains her colleagues there as well) once in a while tells us what she experienced when she was chasing the bad guys - so she must have seen a lot of 'strange' things already :roll: and this must be why IMHO she made the following comment. -- We did some calf/tendons stretching when she pointed out that this particular exercise would be a good compensation for the stresses of everyday (high) heel-wearing. And she said: 'Guys, this is also good for you since there are high heeled shoes in male sizes out there as well! I've seen it!!!' (participants giggled). I thought she must have come across several stores of that kind where such stuff was offered because of her job (later that day I found she's into gothic stuff and such). Anyway, nothing wrong with that. But then only some mere seconds later the cutest girl in the room suddenly said: 'Heels for men? Why actually not?'. And she seemed to be serious. - Words failed me...

CU!

-Mike

Sounds like a pretty nice experience. Any reactions to the cutest girl's comment?

the truth shall make you fret

• 3 months later...

Any more references to heels at the gym??

No. Just do it if you want. Actually, I go there regularily wearing my 4.75" heel knee boots with the heels more or less visible. I only need to pay attention with the 'muscle-guys' in the boy's change room. I don't really want them to 'monitor' me when I put the boots on or off - just yet. But somehow I don't have an issue with my other almost-4"-ankle boots. Maybe it comes from wearing the 4.75" heels so the almost-4" ones now appear to be much more common... :-?

Thanks for the story.

You're welcome!

CU!

-Mike