Ballet

PostCode

Hey PC, it's great to see that you're posting again. Would you by any chance have any pics from different angles to show off the beauty of the lovely Ms. Missy in these shoes? Thanks for sharing this with us. :roll:

Women who wear heels are to be admired and appreciated for the feminine visage they create.

wow missy uve really done us proud this time you in ballet heels is a dream come true how on earth you walk in them i shall never know but you look totally awesome wearing them and teamed with your leather mini skirt and stunning legs well need i say more i think ile need to sit down for a bit, once again stunningly sexy keep up the good work XXXX

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not sure if this is a thread hijacking, but I wanted to post this somewhere appropriate...

I was wondering if anyone else thinks that ballet boots look much better with pants or a long skirt. I often see them worn with very short skirts or sometimes even less, and I don't think it looks as good. Picture below from very high heels is a great example.

Posted Image

Jen

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

I was wondering if anyone else thinks that ballet boots look much better with pants or a long skirt. I often see them worn with very short skirts or sometimes even less, and I don't think it looks as good. Picture below from very high heels is a great example.

I agree, ballet boots looks much better with pants, and that picture is perfect.

Ballet boots with denim and a corset wow. :-?

Also, before anyone says it, I'm not trying to say that the above pictures from PostCode look bad. They are very nice in fact. I'm just pointing out a preference. Jen

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

• 2 months later...

Hi Heelsrule, walking is a piece of cake. You are tightly laced in, so there is a lot of support, but the secret is to have some proper toe cushions in the bottom to protect your tootsies. Hi Jim, yeah they are LSB, but they are only knee high. It takes long enough to lace them up as it is, nevermind all the way up to the to of your thigh!!

I love the feel of that ultimate lift!

• 1 year later...

If you click on the quote button and cut and paste the url's into your browser, you'll see the whole site of missy's is no longer functional

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

• 2 weeks later...

They are great pictures.

Posted Image

kind off looses it a bit on that sofa.

not quite the dungen look the outfit demands. still, it is nice to know that these things were going on all that time ago.

The angels have the phonebox.

Hallo balletheel lovers,

there is a yahoo group where they have collected over 60 pictures of different ladies wearing different ballet boots. to get a member is easy to look at them: visit

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fetishfootwear1940s1950s or perhaps visit the side of Heikeheels looking to the chapter of years 50 the find the same pics.

Enjoy the pics show on thies balletheels,

A3

PS

There are a lot of other yahoo groups with Balletheel pics or small clips on the web. And priveed sides from persons who are show that they have blletheels and can wear them