Who's going to be the highest today?

RubberVicki

5 inch stiletto boots for most of the day. Truth is I often change my shoes, like wear pumps in the morning, if is cooler outside on with a pair of boots and so on. Having 60 or so pairs helps especially on the weekends. Do any of you travel with a couple of pairs in the car, I do. Inga :smile:

HEELS are POWER the HIGHER the BETTER.

Yes Inga, I usually also have a bag in my car containing a variety of shoes to change according the mood, activity and feeling. The bag mostly consist of a pair of heeled knee highs, platform ankle highs, chunky high heeled loafers and mid heeled slingbacks.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Sometimes I carry two or three pairs in my backpack on my walk to work. It doesn't leave much room for anything work related or lunch, but sometimes change is important. I don't do this for the car, but mainly because my shoe collection is just beginning a rebirth for higher heels.

I remember when we were going around Rotttadam, when it started to rain, Luc instantly produced from nowhere a pair of wedge heel knee boots. Talk about being prepared! I usually have two or three pairs in the car or I carry a light weight rucksack with me. Typically 4 1/2" boots 3" cowboy style or black trainers. I'm ready for anything then :smile:

• 3 weeks later...

I keep a pair of 3" semi-wedged ankle boots in the car for those situations that arise where 4" heels simply wouldn't be practical. I haven't bothered to change yet, btw. Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

Sorry! I'm letting the side down :wink: Boring flat shoes! Been covering myself in grime while working on my car. Replacement window now in. Exhaust fixed and lights sorted. :smile: Wouldn't do all that in my heels now, would I? :smile:

I am wearing my five inch stilettos at home. It must have a positive psychological effect, because I am feeling better and it has been half an hour now. I am not walking very well because of being sore, but my spirits are lifted, so it has to be good. Even injured I can still compete. OI like that.

I remeber Laurie fixed her car in 5" heels. So come on Francis let's shake and move :smile: I know it was a minor style job, but the principle is intriguing. Back on topic, I was wearing 4.5" at work all day. I'm sure that will be beaten, but it's quite enough for me especially since I had to run around photocopying and printing stuff...

Changing a headlamp is no big deal, well, not for me and my old car. It's quite easy and low cost. Why pay a mechanic money to do a five minute job? The fact that it was done in heels is just something that makes me feel all warm and giggly inside. And to think, that comment, when posted on Jenny's board, had people start to think I wasn't a woman, just a troll fantasy poster. Riiiiiight. And for the record, I wore five inch stilettos all day, so nya nya :smile: heeheehee

Oh no, competition! :smile: Go for it, wear those heels with pride! Let everyone see you and be jealous! That's how it should be. Showing off isn't bad when it is done in a spirit of fun. Just don't let those women who are too clumsy for heels give you too many dirty looks! I'll have to catch up to you now, I think...

Laurie, my night out on my 5,5 inch heels was a huge success. When i was sitting down outside on the market square, i saw a lot of men looking at my feet, and i gave them a show of course. When i had to go to the bathroom i walked slowly right passed them making sure they had a good view on them. They gave a lot of sexy looks and admiring looks :smile:) i loved that. The women looked more in amazement and a bit jealousy. Later when we went dancing, some guys complemented me on my outfit, and some even mentioned my heels. I was so happy to please and to be sexy. I'll definately do it again!!!

• 1 year later...