Looking for something like this...

Smudgeur

what a coincidence, I picked out that same pair from additions catalog when it arrived the other day. Mrs shyguy said no to me getting them, but I don't blame her as I got my own way so much lately. But I do looove those shoes. BTW if you do find them in leather etc. please tell me where, also if you buy those KIT ones from additions, beware when I tried some stilettos made by KIT they came up small.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

• 3 weeks later...

Went to order those shoes from additionsdirect today, and they aren't in stock. It was going to be tagged onto another order, so 3 week delay was not acceptable. :roll: At least Mrs shyguy was willing to allow me to try.

Nice shoes, Becks. :roll: Although the heel is a little higher and it doesn't have a 1/4" platform like the one's Shy Guy is looking at. I wonder what his wife would say about the higher heels?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hmm those are similar apart from cutout on opposite side (well spotted Robert). Mrs shyguy wouldn't go for those anyway, I might just get away with the KIT ones at the beginning for bedroom wear :roll:

Nice choice Smudgeur My wife recently bought a similar pair as a present for me, in red patent leather, 4 1/2" spikes (the heels are white colored), no plataforms, inside opened just as you wish. Next day I bought her an identical pair as retribution. We enjoy wearing our pairs togheter. Although they are from a shoe store in Brazil, I just had to congratulate you for your nice taste.

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

• 5 months later...

The original design that they are all copying is a Christian Louboutin piece from last year. Those cost a lot of money.

Copying happens all the time. The Manolo Blahnik "Stiletto Timberwolf" or "J.Lo" boots were copied to death by Steve Madden, Spot On, Pure, Bronx, Shoe Zone and a hundred others, at a fraction of the cost (a shop near me has them for 5 quid in their sale now).

The Manolo Blahnik clear sided court shoes with patent heel cup and patent toe cap have been copied by Faith, Bronx, and a multitude of others too. I spoke to a lady wearing those the other day, and she had the "real deal" Blahnik version on. Looked really nice, and were quite a bit higher than most of the copies are.

The shoes arrived today, mrs shyguy didn't tell me till I got home. So having washed off the days grime, I opened the plain white box, and removed 2 familiar shapes wrapped in thin paper. I carefully unwrapped them and placed them on the bed to admire them, they were finally a reality, here with me. I placed my foot in the fairly narrow band at the toe and slid in my ankle, and then stood and slipped my right foot into the other shoe. As someone whose wife doesn't go along with my high heel desires especially wearing them, I rarely get to try anything remotely like this, so even this 3" heel felt high, but the shoes fitted the best of any heels I have ever tried (which is not that many overall). Walking on an unfamiliar heel height like this (some of you may laugh openly at 3"ers, but this is unfamiliar for me) was strange, but very exciting, after a few paces around the bedroom I could feel the pull on my tendons etc, but still enjoyed it. Probably because I am not well versed in wearing hh's I found my foot slipped out the back of the shoe until I changed my gait to keep them on. I'm hoping to get some time for more practise at the weekend but mrs shyguy insists these are returned along with the rest of the unwanted items in this order, as this is an agreement we have that she can tolerate me trying heels, or else it can't happen at all. Don't want to keep my end of the bargain though :) but will see if pics are possible/acceptable. At the price, £19, as you would expect they are manmade materials, no leather smell to enjoy at the same time you wear them, but they feel good to my untrained feet and the lift was enough for now,

I think that Mrs. Shyguy wants that you hit with your fist on the table exclamating loudly "These shoes are definitely my new footwear. Period!". Extremely tough - she will admire you because of your male hardness :o I would like to slaughter you if you should take into account to send your new bargain back to sender :) If electricity comes from electrons, does shyness come from shyons? micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

No need for fist slamming, a gentle chat, and we have reached an agreement whereby I keep the shoes hidden from her, and wear discretely when I am on my own. And as for my male hardness (that is a phrase to conjour with) it's not in question anyway :oops: The shoes are mine all mine now. Now I can also explain how she saved me being slaughtered by Micha too, making the keeping of these shoes look even more like a good idea :) . As for how to persuade her, ask for more (ie some block heel boots to wear outside as well as these heels) and settle for less (Ok then, I forego the boots and settle for "just" the shoes) everyones happy :o

No need for fist slamming, a gentle chat, and we have reached an agreement whereby I keep the shoes hidden from her, and wear discretely when I am on my own.

And as for my male hardness (that is a phrase to conjour with) it's not in question anyway :D

The shoes are mine all mine now.

Now I can also explain how she saved me being slaughtered by Micha too, making the keeping of these shoes look even more like a good idea :oops: .

As for how to persuade her, ask for more (ie some block heel boots to wear outside as well as these heels) and settle for less (Ok then, I forego the boots and settle for "just" the shoes) everyones happy :D

Hi shyguy,

good to hear that you found a gentlemen's respective gentlewomen's agreement. I suppose that Mr. Shyguy's wife is afraid that her husband could dare to wear his heels frankly on the street as I do. "What would our neighbours think?" :)

At least you are not living in a small village. Isn't Milton Keynes a large city with more than 100 000 inhabitants? A lot of room for excursions. And you could drive to London to enjoy this aspect of your life to the full. Why not toghether on high heels?!? :o

nice greetings

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

If/when I go out in public in HH's it will be in something much less conspicuous, I have been out in some moderate heeled shoes see here http://www.hhplace.org/hhboard/viewtopic.php?t=2452&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

and will be again in those. But I am not ready myself to go out pushing the envelope as far as you and the other guys who regularly wear heels of all kinds outside (although I admire you all for it) although if my wife agreed, some block heeled boots out on the town would be kind of exciting.

Now you all know why I chose the shyguy handle here :)

• 2 weeks later...